Zensky Update -May Video

• Discuss Zensky Update -May Video in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; Yo, i threw some clips that I have collected over the last month together: Zensky May Update... ...
  • Tags bmx manual video
A

antwan

Zensky Update -May Video post #1
Yo, i threw some clips that I have collected over the last month together:

Zensky May Update: small(5mb) - large(11mb)

look out for the young guns at the end, jerry is 16 and greaseball(ben) is only 15. and for those of you who loved the lumberjack video (click here if you haven't seen it), the lumby himself makes a star appearence in this video. enjoy, and tell me what you think.

*if you like these videos and want more, go to Zensky BMX(http://bmx.zensky.com)

T

Trimix

Zensky Update -May Video post #2
Niiiice. Now THAT is a video. Good camera work, and creative riding. Good use of dumpsters! I liked it. My favorite was the camera drawing back on the ledge manual to feeble. This was the manual BEFORE greaseball's......"greaseball" lol

smay

smay

Zensky Update -May Video post #3
good video,very good.lol that younger one is pretty kicken and the lumberjack is well ... bye.... :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

Zensky Update -May Video post #4
shit!
that video kicked ass dude...awesome riding...awesome angles for the camera...
it simply kicked ass.

RuLe

RuLe

Zensky Update -May Video post #5
yea that video was ****ing awesome

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greaseball when he did that long manuall when that black guy was looking and then curved and then did a 180 rollout. that was awesome. all the other shit was ****ign great too but im mostly into the smooth combo tricks

R

rocket

Zensky Update -May Video post #6
ahh its 4:20am (what a coincidence) and i just watched this video before bed time..now ill have some good dreams. 8)

nice video man.

P

PUBLIC_ENEMY

Zensky Update -May Video post #7
nice video. thats such a long manual that greaseball does. awsome video

Y

yo momma

Zensky Update -May Video post #8
Word. That was some quality stuff. I can tell you've done this before, so I got into super-nitpick mode and still only found a few flaws. Nice job.

J

Julle^

Zensky Update -May Video post #9
Haha the Lumberjack video was awesome. And it had Pennywise - Bro Hymn as music :D:D:D:D:D:D
Now Im going to watch the topic video - Zensky May High. Holy shit, it was freaking awesome!

M

Matt11

Zensky Update -May Video post #10
Haha lumberjack is so funny. You gotta make more videos with him in it.

W

WeThePeople

Zensky Update -May Video post #11
great video man, awesome riding, filming and editing...I also watched the lumberjack wipeout video and had a good laugh....Great Job!!! :D

J

jens89

Zensky Update -May Video post #12
Cool video all though i hated the music!

J

Julle^

Zensky Update -May Video post #13
Dude, I hope you dont talk about the Lumberjack. Cus it was PENNYWISE - BRO HYMN!!

A

antwan

Zensky Update -May Video post #14
i'm glad you guys liked the video. i am working on some new footage that i got from the other night. i don't know if any of you are familiar with the riders from ocala florida, but after the next video you will be... especially zack. (sorry, no more lumberjack yet)

until then you guys should check out one of zensky's non-bmx videos.
This one is called "in search of: snacktime"(large(4mb) - small(2mb) )
The Story:
See, in gainesville, florida we have a rider house at which 4 riders pay rent and countless others stay over. One of the roommates constantly eats everyone else's food despite repeated threats and retaliations. Consequently he has acquired the name snacktime and this video documents the habitat of this so-called "snacktime" after his room was relocated to the backyard. enjoy.

Cheers from Zensky BMX

J

jens89

Zensky Update -May Video post #15
antwan said:
i'm glad you guys liked the video. i am working on some new footage that i got from the other night. i don't know if any of you are familiar with the riders from ocala florida, but after the next video you will be... especially zack. (sorry, no more lumberjack yet)

until then you guys should check out one of zensky's non-bmx videos.
This one is called "in search of: snacktime"(large(4mb) - small(2mb) )
The Story:
See, in gainesville, florida we have a rider house at which 4 riders pay rent and countless others stay over. One of the roommates constantly eats everyone else's food despite repeated threats and retaliations. Consequently he has acquired the name snacktime and this video documents the habitat of this so-called "snacktime" after his room was relocated to the backyard. enjoy.

Cheers from Zensky BMX
haha good one!

Federal_Foundation

Federal_Foundation

Zensky Update -May Video post #16
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA that lumberjack almost made me want to trade my bike in for a pair of skates or a woodpusher

Federal_Foundation

Federal_Foundation

Zensky Update -May Video post #17
that last one, where u tried that foot plant looks like it was at mission, a skate park down herein florida

A

antwan

Zensky Update -May Video post #18
zensky is located in gainesville, florida.

all of our videos with the exception of the atlanta roadtrips have been from footage shot in florida. we do, however, have a road trip to philly planned... so all of that is gonna change.

Federal_Foundation

Federal_Foundation

Zensky Update -May Video post #19
gusy gotta lot of time on ur hands, gainesvilleis pretty far from missions.. i guess you guys just like tour the whole state rideing all the parks?

T

Trimix

Zensky Update -May Video post #20
antwan said:

Cheers from Zensky BMX
That's awesome, I am looking to ride Gainseville Memorial day weekend, got a web link for it? I live in Orlando. "snacktime"....hahaha

New Topics