your worst crash

• Discuss your worst crash in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Tell please, ...
  • Tags bike dirt jump
H

hartattack_199

your worst crash post #1
Tell please,

F

fluidice01

your worst crash post #2
cliff

jumped off a cliff and went over head first... dislocated elbow... broke leg... bruized my colar bone... fractured some ribs... and since it was rock i got like road rash all over

T

Timon

your worst crash post #3
ouch... 8O

I haven't had any heavy crashes, yet...

E

EasternBMX

your worst crash post #4
Turn Down-Handle bar got caught in my pocket and i landed on my bike whell and hit my head and i flubed up a double peg on a 7-stair and rolled down but i did not hurt anything

H

hartattack_199

your worst crash post #5
NOw for me,
I don't remember it, i was knocked out, got to go to the hospital, all i know is the jump i hit... Its a good story for my kids when i'm an old geezer though.

R

rage2k3

your worst crash post #6
I havn't realy had a bad crash. But i've had many smaller crashes.

My best was on a 10ft dirt tabletop. I was bombing it and didn't think about pulling up and hopping. So I just cleared teh ramp and flew into a tree. I cut my elbow open and it left a nice scar. Luckily I wasn't that hurt, untill the next day.

H

hartattack_199

your worst crash post #7
scars are sweet, i gotta bunch of Motorbikin Crash Scars

F

flyboy

your worst crash post #8
saw these dirt jumps on the side of the road about 6 ft tall, over my head..asked if i could jump them, i got on some doods bike in front of about 12 people got a shit load of speed and jumped the first jump, i came up short and clipped my back tire, flipped me foward and plunged me into the ground on my head, breaking my neck/1 arm. been paralyzed from the neck down ever since. i been wheelin round in my little scooter for almost a year :D

H

hartattack_199

your worst crash post #9
Serious Dude?

F

flyboy

your worst crash post #10
no, hahahahahahah!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

R

rage2k3

your worst crash post #11
I don't know anyone who has gotten any SERIOUS injuries. Like deadly injuries. Only broken bones and stuff are the biggest injuries i've seen from my crew.

T

Timon

your worst crash post #12
I think deadly injuries wouldn't be that nice :lol:

H

hartattack_199

your worst crash post #13
yeah..... pretty...... deadly alright

T

the hip hop soldier

your worst crash post #14
hartattack u r way too gullable u actually believed that flyboy broke his neck and got paralyzed? how the hell would he type that if he was paralyzed from the neck down.

S

SparkPlug_X3

your worst crash post #15
um if someone had a deadly injury he wouldnt be here to tell about it.

H

hartattack_199

your worst crash post #16
haha, never thought of it that way....

T

the hip hop soldier

your worst crash post #17
my worst crash was when i was ice picking a hand rail and my back peg didnt get up there so at the end it caught on the pole holding up the rail and i flip over the bars and landed on my hip shoulder and face. i got cuts on all of them and i was told that my head bounced on the cement. and i got a pretty good concussion. fun times. lol

H

headhunter555

your worst crash post #18
ive been pretty lucky my worst was prolly i was riding down a slight downhill but still pedaling, and my crank locked up, and my feet sliped of the pedals and ended up going over the handle bars. Just a few scrapes like always. the strange thing is none of us could figure out why my crank locked up.

Then about a week ago, me and 2 friends were riding down this huge hill at night, and none of use had lights (they died earlier that night) and my one friend sops half way cuz he could hear us or see use, i came about 6 inchs from wreckign into him, then at the buttom i slow down and go to the right right on the side of the road, and wait for em cuz i wasnt sure if he had a problem with his bike or what well i hear em comming look back and hes right behind me then em flying thought the air. i just got some road rash he hit his head ended up in the hospital but hes ok now.

M

MetalBikez

your worst crash post #19
My worst crash was actually a really dumb way to get hurt..

A friend and I were 16inching, and had really bad wooden jump/lander.
Well, I landed off to the right, and landed with my right foot down, as if my leg was another tire..

Ive never cried so much in my life..I snapped the ligament in my calve. no muscle to support so it was just dead, basically..

3months to walk normal with it, 4months to run, 5months back to normal-normal.

K

Kaps

your worst crash post #20
well...

my worst crash yet was on a ramp i slipped and my sprocket dug into my leg...nothin that bad but i was bleedin...damn haro...o yea i was at the drug store and i just popped a wheelie and i flipped back onto my back it dint hurt but it was a bit embarassing

New Topics