Your Opinion

• Discuss Your Opinion in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Gonna repaint my diamondback until i raise enough money to get a new bike. Black or white? i'm just painting the frame so remember that everything else... ...
D

dsrtne1

Your Opinion post #1
Gonna repaint my diamondback until i raise enough money to get a new bike. Black or white? i'm just painting the frame so remember that everything else is staying black. The current color is khaki.

IB Street

IB Street

Your Opinion post #2
Paint it white, if you do a good job it will look clean.

D

dsrtne1

Your Opinion post #3
If I paint it white, then i'm just going to paint the frame. If i decide to go with black then i'm going to put some inexpensive purple parts on it to accent it like an animal seat clamp and purple valve caps and just other random stuff that would look good. Maybe this will help you to help me decide.

pankracij

pankracij

Your Opinion post #4
White is the new black they say.. but I would still go with the black, as it is much easier to combine different colours and parts.. As you said, paint it black, then combine with red, purple, white? , green, something that stands out. Maybe flourescent colours also.. Cant w8 for ody pedals :)

J

johnny homeless

Your Opinion post #6
paint it black. you can't go wrong with black.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Your Opinion post #7
paint it camo or splatter white and black!

JMcdonell

JMcdonell

Your Opinion post #8
white.

frokid12

frokid12

Your Opinion post #9
If you ride only street and park, then white. But if you ride trails then paint it black.

D

dsrtne1

Your Opinion post #10
i'm kinda thinking black. i'm gonna do it saturday.

misterbryan

misterbryan

Your Opinion post #11
black.

D

dsrtne1

Your Opinion post #12
so i just painted it black and i'm really happy with how it turned out. I planned on painting it a gloss black but the paint i got ended up being like a flat mettallic black.(How they make flat metallic? i dont know) but anyways it looks pretty good. its murdered out

jonnybrates

jonnybrates

Your Opinion post #13
do it black with pink componets=sick looking

jonnybrates

jonnybrates

Your Opinion post #14
why lay down wen you can stand,why stand when you can walk, why walk if you can run, why run if you can BMX

New Topics