your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em!

• Discuss your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; im just bored of the same topics again so i thought i'd get opinions and info on peeps fave riders, mine owuld have to be either ruben from the... ...
  • Tags flatland video
L

likeachamp

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #1
im just bored of the same topics again so i thought i'd get opinions and info on peeps fave riders,
mine owuld have to be either ruben from the etnies video, or im really gettin into Nate Wessel, i really like his style he hops from a manual to a backwards manula 180s back to a normal one and so forth and so on and i dont know i just really like his style, you can check him out on the etnies forward video,(download his clip from kazaa)
what is your faverite ride, tell me a lil bit bout there style, and a video there in if they r n one, and somewhere on the web to check em out! well i gota go ride(yeah its like a lil after midnight but imma ride anyhow) well later

I

infantry43RIDER

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #2
edwin
aitken
homan
sammon
ayala
martinez
malyon
terada
butcher
those are more of the big names
but i love watching locals and non pros ride to cause they have their own individual style as well
ted van orman
jay hagston
ryan rydesuskti
andy eriksson
kris beery

G

greenspan

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #3
I KNOW some of you are gonna HATE this one but I would have to say Dennis McCoy. This guy has been riding as long as I can remember and still at it professionally. I can remember when he rode for HARO and was sponsored by ADIDAS with a lil RUN-DMC style. He also used to ride Street, ramps, and flatland all in the same contest and take 1st in at least two of the three every time.

A

anti-flag

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #4
im not totaly sure who my favorite is but i love jason enns, brian castello, mike esscimilla. theres more but im not going to name them all off

E

EasternBMX

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #5
Seth Kimbrough
Me

X

Xandrak

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #6
seth kimbrough
allistair whitton(sp)
reuben alcantara

I

infantry43RIDER

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #7
oh man i totally forgot about seth...hes awesome as well.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #8
i like Dave Mirra :)

I

infantry43RIDER

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #9
typical...you wouldn't like him at all if you saw what else is out there besides that sell out bastard.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #10
well..im not really into finding out all the pros and shit but who do u think is the best flatlander?

I

infantry43RIDER

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #11
some of the better flat riders that i have seen include...

tunney
collier
mcphaden
gomez
powell

so if this question (not saying it was) was you trying to get me to say meyer or steingraeber or some big name flatlander thinking i know nothing about flatland riders...wrong because i do sometimes enjoy watching flat and i know some of the more not known riders too.

T

TwIsTeD BmXeR 09

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #12
Seth Kimbrough and TJ Lavin are pretty cool but I think "Nasty" is better!

His tailwhip style is awsome...He has a lot of jumps in his old yard too he's like the king!!!

L

likeachamp

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #13
ok who ever was the one who said they like dave mirra never post a reply on my thread again, dave is a ****in sell out for real he dont do it for the love of riding, he abuses the fact that he has skill he rides for the money and you know it gets the pussy man! dave sucks i hate his riding the way he does it and i hate his whole attitude! DAVE MIRRA SUCKS

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #14
my fav rider has to be errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm
me, because i am the best and know every single in and out of bmx, trust me :roll: lame

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #15
likeachamp something?

you are just hunged up over dave mirra because hes is getting paid for what hes doing and your not! if dave mirra didnt like what he does he wouldnt have been doing it for over 20 years or whatever you dick! and we all need to make money to eat, so what you saying? if someone came up to you and said they where goiing to pay u to ride your bmx youd say no!? would you f*ck, so shut up and go and do what it says under your name u gimptool! :wall: :stinkefinger: 8) :roll: dae mirra is boss!

T

techniquekid

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #16
travis collier...... he iz cool.......

I

infantry43RIDER

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #17
Re: likeachamp something?

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK said:
you are just hunged up over dave mirra because hes is getting paid for what hes doing and your not! if dave mirra didnt like what he does he wouldnt have been doing it for over 20 years or whatever you dick! and we all need to make money to eat, so what you saying? if someone came up to you and said they where goiing to pay u to ride your bmx youd say no!? would you f*ck, so shut up and go and do what it says under your name u gimptool! :wall: :stinkefinger: 8) :roll: dae mirra is boss!
yea um there are a lot of riders out there that get paid for riding...that isn't a problem they are called um PROS...but they also ride because they love riding and get paid by BMX companies not ****ing slim jim...
IF dave WAS in it for the riding he wouldn't have dropped out of the Tony Hawk Jam think to be a host for ****ing MTV...and you say he is boss :roll:

V

Vic_Vega

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #18
Mirra has done a lot for the sport(new tricks, making it more popular) but some say he has completely lost sight of why we really ride: fun. To Mirra, riding=money, but to the average Joe Bikerider BMX will never make a dollar for you. So in a way he has abandoned his roots and that is why a lot of people despise him. Me: screw Mirra, I ride to ride and I don't care about what a sellout is or isnt. I live my life, not Dave Mirra's.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #19
Re: likeachamp something?

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK said:
Yeah!! he is so right! so everyone else stop picking on me!! AND DAVE!!!! :x :!:

L

leon_luxton

your fave rider is... tell me a lil bout em! post #20
well my fav rider is day smith,he desighed the EP and he rides for hoffman
and the best rider ever is EFFRAIM CATLOW,he rides down southsea skate park,i went to ride with him once and he is so cool,he got first place in KOC2003 in the PROsection 8O and he is sponsored my ronin and a few other ppl.leon luxton 8O

New Topics