you'll get what you deserve

T

Twiztid_Missy

you'll get what you deserve post #1
this dude, his names earl, i went to middle school with him. like a week ago, he died. theres a motorsports store like half a mile away from my neighborhood. and this dude, earl, and his friend josh, they'd keep stealing bikes, street bikes, dirtbikes, from northland motorsports. earl would be the one taking the bikes, and riding them back to josh's house, and they stored 5 different bikes in josh's garage.
another mission to steal a bike, he's going down the road hella fast, and there is a turn he doesnt see, and a ditch beyond that turn, one of those concrete drainage ditches. there was a fence in front of it, so nothing could fall in there, but earl goes driving fast, doesnt see the turn, skids like 20 feet, and hits the fence, while the fence is falling with him and the bike, the fence stretches as far as it could, holding the bike with it, earl flies off into the ditch, smacking right into a concrete wall.
the people at my dad's shop saw it, it happened right in front of my dad's shop. and the police were there at the ditch. they found the bike, they found earl's body, 6 hours later. that is so ****ing sick. the police traced the stolen bikes back to josh's house, and now josh is in prison for 35+ years.
****ed up aint it.

H

hartattack_199

you'll get what you deserve post #2
Thats pretty bad

415fsxrules

you'll get what you deserve post #3
thats real messed up man

E

evanc

you'll get what you deserve post #4
That's awesome. He was asking for it by speeding and stealing.

H

hartattack_199

you'll get what you deserve post #5
Your a JERK evan, the guy is Dead

415fsxrules

you'll get what you deserve post #6
have some respect dude

C

Cosmic Girl

you'll get what you deserve post #7
what the **** was he thinking! he must of been real messed up to steal bikes. it's really sad :(

G

gt_thumps

you'll get what you deserve post #8
dont diss people that cant diss you back. looks like bad karma got to him.

T

The Worst

you'll get what you deserve post #9
That has to be one of the worst stories Ive heard in a while......both of these kids lives are runined for bikes they couldnt ride caz they would probably be reported as stolen.....

E

evanc

you'll get what you deserve post #10

New Topics