yo yo yo

T

teed

yo yo yo post #1
hey all im new to the board and to bmxing i was wondering what is a good start out bike, for street, dirt and a bit of flatland, i would also like the bike to be light because i am a small rider and a light one at that :)
thanks for all help in advance

peace out
-teed 8)

E

EasternBMX

yo yo yo post #2
i'd tell you but i'd probably get my ass chewed out for recomending an Eastern this board is more like a church that worships haro's (there is a select few that have an understanding of a good bike) but for the most part you ask for a good bike and you'll get 10 people saying haro x-4 or mirra 540 blah blah

M

mik

yo yo yo post #3
man haros are the best

T

teed

yo yo yo post #4
hmm..my friend recently bought th haro f4 and it seems good but quite heavy, i was wondeing if the hofman royale was any good, i am on a limited budget, oh i was looking at eastern but the seem a bit out of my price range.

does anyone here know any good online stores for the uk?

thank you

peace out
-teed 8)

415fsxrules

yo yo yo post #5
eastern u are right ppl are hardcore into haros on here but u got to admit they are alright bikes i would never buy one myself but i would the best bike to start out with is a light entry level bike

T

teed

yo yo yo post #6
yes im trying to find out some models that i can look into to see if they are for me, could you please tell me some?

thanks

peace out
-teed 8)

T

teed

yo yo yo post #7
he eastern traildigger any good? it seems within my price range :)

thanks

peace out
-teed

M

mik

yo yo yo post #8
try t f3 their less heavy

T

teed

yo yo yo post #9
well people i am thinking about ordering the f2 because it is a small light bike and seems to be strong and from the money i save i am going to put some new parts into, so thank you for all your help

peace out
-teed 8)

K

Kaps

yo yo yo post #10
dah...

thats a shit bike...HAROS SUCK dont waste your money or time...just go to the bike store, check out all of the bikes, and pick the one u like most ...they should let u tryout the bikes >=)

P.S.
HAROS SUCK

T

teed

yo yo yo post #11
hmm..why whats so bad about them, my mate got one and its seems real good, :s

thanks

peace out
-teed 8)

K

Kaps

yo yo yo post #12
ahh

well...like i said...go to the bike store ride something and pick it out

btw
try the Redline ROMP...its not bad i was lookin at em today...2pc cranks and i think it was $160...pretty cheap with a not bad set up

M

mik

yo yo yo post #13
haros dont suck dont tell that until you explain yourself to who you say it

E

EasternBMX

yo yo yo post #14
The trail digger is wonderful it has a one-piece crank but that is the only thing i really did not like about it it is really lite and strong my little brother rides one and he ways like 160 and the bike is still good all of the nuetron serries easterns are good

hope this helps

T

teed

yo yo yo post #15
yes that did help alot, its rattled my mind on what bike to get, im going down to a shop later and they have them both so when i go i will see what one i like better :)

thank you man

-teed 8)

E

EasternBMX

yo yo yo post #16
You will have to tell us which one you get

later

415fsxrules

yo yo yo post #17
whatever u do dont get a haro just warning u

K

Kaps

yo yo yo post #18
exactly

J

johntheguru

yo yo yo post #19
i ride a macneil freimuth and i would recomend any macneil stuff. it is top quality.

john

G

gt_thumps

yo yo yo post #20
just go to the bike store and find a bike that fits you rite. every1 here has there own oppinion and wont help u that much.

New Topics