Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread

• Discuss Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Sorry guys, but its gotta be done. Im new to bmx but not biking, been riding mtb for a few years so its gotta be a strong bike, lookin for a complete... ...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggidy

Giggidy

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #1
Sorry guys, but its gotta be done. Im new to bmx but not biking, been riding mtb for a few years so its gotta be a strong bike, lookin for a complete build, 20.75(ish) TT. Looking to spend 350GBP(no pound sign on the key board). I was looking at the '09 kink whip but its not full cromo so its a no-go.

Cheers in advance.

L

Lay

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #2
Sorry guys, but its gotta be done. Im new to bmx but not biking, been riding mtb for a few years so its gotta be a strong bike, lookin for a complete build, 20.75(ish) TT. Looking to spend 350GBP(no pound sign on the key board). I was looking at the '09 kink whip but its not full cromo so its a no-go.

Cheers in advance.
There were a few threads below this one. If you know that there's a lot of threads, why didn't you search? Whatever. Premuim Solo, Full Cro-mo frame, Nice and light, under your budget. Enjoy.

Giggidy

Giggidy

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #3
I did look through them all, but it seems every one is different so i made one to suit me, and narrowed the search down to make it a bit easier for you guys.

Im not feeling the solo for some reason, but the three ring is very tempting.

Anybody have/had one? ('08 model)

Giggidy

Giggidy

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #4
Ok so now i have no more than 400 quid to spend. Can anybody recommend a few for around that price?

Must be at LEAST a 20.75 TT. Im looking at the WTP Trust, i will settle for that unless i get a few more ideas.

Giggidy

Giggidy

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #5
Oh and it must have a brake

L

Lay

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #6
What kind of riding are you going to do?

SUBROSA MALUM STEET BIKE 2009

DK FOUR PACK BIKE 2008

DK DAYTON BIKE 2008

VERDE MODUS BIKE 2008

ERDE SPECTRUM BIKE 2008

KINK ROC BIKE 2009

Last edited:
Giggidy

Giggidy

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #7
I will be doing street and maybe a little bit of dirt. The last 3 are way over my budget. If i can be reassured that the WTP Trust is a good bike i will go for that....

Ecko

Ecko

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #8
I will be doing street and maybe a little bit of dirt. The last 3 are way over my budget. If i can be reassured that the WTP Trust is a good bike i will go for that....
The WTP Trust looks like a damn nice bike. If you have the money I say get it :)

Giggidy

Giggidy

Yet another "What bike plzkthnx?" thread post #9
Well i dont have the money anymore... But i have an '09 WTP trust coming my way:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics