Yaaaaaaay

• Discuss Yaaaaaaay in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I finally figured out how to bunnyhop(insert noobish rude comment)... I think so far, probably 6 inches high.. What can I do to hop higher? I know... ...
R

ryanroma

Yaaaaaaay post #1
I finally figured out how to bunnyhop(insert noobish rude comment)... I think so far, probably 6 inches high.. What can I do to hop higher? I know that I could built a hop bar thingy, but I don't feel like getting the wood gathered to make one..

TIA

M

Molesrkool

Yaaaaaaay post #2
just try doing bricks and stuff.. just hop anything and everything you go past... its good fun aswell on the way to the park or something

like hop chains.. walls.. curbs.. low ledges.. rails..

Gnutti

Gnutti

Yaaaaaaay post #3
practice makes perfect

M

Molesrkool

Yaaaaaaay post #4
i dont think its possible to perfect a bunnyhop until your tucked so far that you ass i beside the tyre..
still then you could probably go higher

J

J1m

Yaaaaaaay post #5
You need a genie. Scotty Cramner found a genie, now hes pro. You don't need to practise

S

samking181

Yaaaaaaay post #6
LOL ^^
Pull the bars up more so your more vertical. You're not gonna go much higher than your front wheel is when you hop so the higher you front wheel and the more tucked you are, the higher you will go.
Just remember to suck that tyre into your arse :p LOL
Good luck in getting higher man.

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

Yaaaaaaay post #8
yaaaayy.. xD

R

Robf781

Yaaaaaaay post #9
You need a genie. Scotty Cramner found a genie, now hes pro. You don't need to practise
He also had to find a dentist after the dew tour :D:hihi:

S

sm1thson

Yaaaaaaay post #10
use a traffic cone to practice as you can make it progressively harder without having to move anything and it doesnt matter if you hit it etc.

New Topics