XBOX LIVE Update & 29th Downtime

• Discuss XBOX LIVE Update & 29th Downtime in the Technology Corner forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; As you probably know theres huge update coming soon to LIVE. So big that theres 24 hours downtime for it on the 29th September. The update is not... ...
Will95

Will95

XBOX LIVE Update & 29th Downtime post #1
As you probably know theres huge update coming soon to LIVE. So big that theres 24 hours downtime for it on the 29th September.

The update is not on 29th September it's just maintenance for it which will happening later this Fall/Autumn time around November-ish.

The only things i've heard are that them avatars things you can create, completely new dashboard kind of like the PS3 but looks better IMO. Also, when you press the middle XBOX button instead of the profile stuff there is a mini dashboard that you can look through (marketplace not included)........And also the best thing i've herd 3-8 private chat!

Anything you have heard ?

Lemontime

Lemontime

XBOX LIVE Update & 29th Downtime post #2
I heard that if you press X-X-Y-A-R-L-Start it makes your Xbox grow legs and arms and start shooting lazor beams out it's disc slot..

But that was just a rumour..

James....

James....

XBOX LIVE Update & 29th Downtime post #3
the update thats coming up is NOT for the new dashboard its just a normal update!

New Topics