[Question] Xbox 360

• Discuss Xbox 360 in the North America (USA/Canada) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well im gonna be sending my xbox 360 off to warranty and it will take about 1-3 weeks to get it back. Sooo i was thinking about running out to gamestop... ...
BreakOut

BreakOut

Xbox 360 post #1
Well im gonna be sending my xbox 360 off to warranty and it will take about 1-3 weeks to get it back. Sooo i was thinking about running out to gamestop or walmart and buying a new 60gb pro xbox or a Elite. Only way i would do that if i was sure that someone would be willing to buy my xbox 360.

So when i get it back what i would be willing to sell is the xbox 360 console and cables. Have original box. I would keep my hard drive since i promised my lil bro a hard drive so that would be his.

SOOOO basically my question is if anyone would be willing to buy my xbox 360 when i get it back from microsoft. And if you would be to throw me some offers my way.

Thanks

EDIT:

Also throwing this out there but for those of you who know about all the chips that microsoft has put in their xboxes then you know that the "falcon" chip is really good. It lowers the chances of a xbox 360 to get the RROD by alot. Reason im talking about the "falcon" chip is because my xbox has one. So when it gets back from warranty it would be a amazingly good xbox.

Last edited:
Levimoody

Levimoody

Xbox 360 post #2
Ill buy it for $75 shipped... broken.

New Topics