X-ups and barspins?

• Discuss X-ups and barspins? in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; When I try things like X-ups and barspins it seems like the handlebars always hit my knees... Do you just have to lean back more or what? ...
B

bikerkid44

X-ups and barspins? post #1
When I try things like X-ups and barspins it seems like the handlebars always hit my knees... Do you just have to lean back more or what?

bike ryder

bike ryder

X-ups and barspins? post #2
lean over the front with your upper body but keep your legs back..

M

Marcus Poopy

X-ups and barspins? post #3
lean back with your legs, keep pinching your cranks with your feets and keep your center of gravity(upper body weight) over your bars...basiclly u can barspin any sized handlebar this way, even 32s(yes i had to bring that up) although i dont think it could be possible to barspin 50'' bars:hmm:

hope it helps

G

goldendragon

X-ups and barspins? post #4
I always hit my knees. Dude I've been wondering how to do this forever, thanks Marcus for answering my unsaid question.

J

Jake

X-ups and barspins? post #5
Remember with barspins to throw with one hand and catch with the other one.

M

Marcus Poopy

X-ups and barspins? post #6
I always hit my knees. Dude I've been wondering how to do this forever, thanks Marcus for answering my unsaid question.
are you serious? or was that sarcasm?:p sorry i cant tell haha

G

goldendragon

X-ups and barspins? post #7
^No, I was serious.:clap:

JimmerMan

JimmerMan

X-ups and barspins? post #8
For barspins grip the seat wiv ur knees. Thats wot i do lol

G

goldendragon

X-ups and barspins? post #9
For barspins grip the seat wiv ur knees. Thats wot i do lol
Kind've hard to do when you're over 6' tall and have the seat slammed all the way to the frame.

K

koolkid

X-ups and barspins? post #10
my 18inch frame+32" bars = no barspins :(

Mozza

Mozza

X-ups and barspins? post #12
For the barspin you should try standing on pegs at the back. That helped me with my barspins as my knees were hitting the bars.

- MOzzA

hunt3r

hunt3r

X-ups and barspins? post #13
For the barspin you should try standing on pegs at the back. That helped me with my barspins as my knees were hitting the bars.

- MOzzA
ya but that looks dumb, and anyone can do that.. hop bars is a different story

New Topics