x gaymes

• Discuss x gaymes in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; what a load of crap !!!!!!! I never ogt to see Van Homan or Mike Atkien only Ryan Nyquist what the f&^#$. its like in the bike part of these games... ...
  • Tags backflip dirt gt superman tailwhip

who shoulda won nyquist or murray

• Total voters
L

ltldevil138

x gaymes post #1
what a load of crap !!!!!!! I never ogt to see Van Homan or Mike Atkien
only Ryan Nyquist what the f&^#$. its like in the bike part of these games
Haro rules everything !!! X gaymes are fixed stephen murray shoulda won w/ a double back flip . not nyquist and his can can to ball grab to x-up or whatever it was .

E

evanc

x gaymes post #2
I think the judges know what they're talking about more than you.

G

gt_thumps

x gaymes post #3
i know. calm down. they both were great but nyquist did ride pretty smooth.murray didnt do a very hard trick leading up to the dble flip the judges said they want hard trix on every jump.

415fsxrules

x gaymes post #4
i snapped why didnt they even show van that is a total rip off. I loved how dave mirra finally got beat for once :D

H

hartattack_199

x gaymes post #5
U spelled Games Wrong

E

evanc

x gaymes post #6
That's the point. He's saying they're ***.

They didn't show Van because he didn't even score high. They didn't show Scotty Cranmer, and he's amazing.

H

hartattack_199

x gaymes post #7
baaaaahahahahahahahhahaha. i'm such an idiot,

J

johntheguru

x gaymes post #8
steven murray is not that good in my opinion.

he has double flips and 360 flips, and flip combo's, but apart from that, what does he do??

not much. he can turn down yes.

does he whip?
does he do superman's/seatgrabs/indians etc
barspins?

hardly ever if at all.

i have seen them both ride in my local park and murray is overrated imo.

john

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

x gaymes post #9
Did you see Alan Cooke's superman seat-grab backflip? It was kick ass.

They showed Mike Aitken do a 180 tailwhip to fakie on dirt in the preview thing before they show runs.

Did anyone else notice that in Jamie Bestwick's tailwhip backflip in the vert finals, the tailwhip was opposite? I guess that would make it a downside tailwhip backflip.

I was surprised on how much coverage Gary Young got in Park. Going from last year's no coverage 5th place to this year's 2nd place and a lot of coverage.

Morgan Wade got coverage over Scotty Cranmer? :?

Van Homan did get some coverage but not while riding. He was in the background when someone was celebrating for doing something in Dirt(I forget who did what though). He was also in the background when Morgan Wade was about to ride in Park.

L

Live2Ride

x gaymes post #10
i cant remember who did it, but i seen aturndown back flip that was pretty crazy, I'm glad mirra didnt win, i dont like him, but on the other hand in the new ride, there a sequence of him doing a wall-ride to backflip that looks pretty sick

E

evanc

x gaymes post #11
#1 - there's a difference between a flair and a flip.
#2 - the only thing that made the x games worth watching were:
the hot chicks in the background
Stephen Murray's 360 tunrdown flip
and when that dude ran into the cameraman in Dirt

C

Colorblinded

x gaymes post #12
Although you are all alowed to havey our opinions I feal, that, your opinions suck ass. Each person that you dis, is a person, with fealings and such. They ride and got to where they are, not because they suck. If they sucked like the most of you, they wouldn't be where they are today. Mirra sucks? Hardly.. I wana see alot of you do half the shit he does. And also the guy that said whomever should have won with a double back flip, I don't think so. They judge more that just one trick, it is your entire run, not just one trick in your run, but if someone did something new (triple back flip) for instance, they would take that trick into great consideration in the judging because it hasnt been done in competition. But the double has been done, and I think everyone should just watch for fun, thats all anyone wants to do is have fun. The X-Games are mainly just for spectators, there is no other point in the X-Games.

R

rage2k3

x gaymes post #13
On the park course that morgan wade guy hit a tailwhip 90 wallride that was sick he should've got a higher than 84.80 avg.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

x gaymes post #14
Live2Ride said:
i cant remember who did it, but i seen aturndown back flip that was pretty crazy, I'm glad mirra didnt win, i dont like him, but on the other hand in the new ride, there a sequence of him doing a wall-ride to backflip that looks pretty sick
But on the other, other hand Matt Sparks pulled the wallride to flair at a contest before Dave Mirra did. And he also pulled it into a quater pipe wheras Mirra pulled it from a quater into a wedge. Matt is originally from Michigan and can pull handplants to barspins.

http://www.catfishcatfish.com/sparks.php

Conblinded has a good point. Maybe ESPN wants us to be narrowminded and choose which riders we like and ones we hate. Instead we should be openminded and just appreciate the fact we get the to see any bmx at all on television. ESPN would use our narrowmindedness against us and make us hate the people we used to like by making them look as if they are so called "sell outs". Every minor thing is a conspiracy. :shifty: [/img]

E

evanc

x gaymes post #15
So why don't you go to the X-games next year, buy a couple $80,000 cameras, hire some filmers, film all the runs, and then start up your own TV broadcasting station, and buy the airtime to put them up. Then I'm sure a few people on a message board would be happy.

C

Colorblinded

x gaymes post #16
That made no sense.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

x gaymes post #17
evanc said:
So why don't you go to the X-games next year, buy a couple $80,000 cameras, hire some filmers, film all the runs, and then start up your own TV broadcasting station, and buy the airtime to put them up. Then I'm sure a few people on a message board would be happy.
ok. I will start saving up money.

I

infantry43RIDER

x gaymes post #18
mirra doesn't suck...

the judges suck...xgames and other HUGE contests are homo because the judges aren't even involved with the sport...therefore the reason the same people win everytime...because the judges know the top guys and they rate based off of like height and *** ass shit like that...like a flip or a double flip will give you a win...or a flipwhip...you will win with one of those automatically almost..thats ***...there are so many good low height tech riders that pull off combos of tricks that make the flipwhip look like pedaling..

E

evanc

x gaymes post #19
Tell me, what are they supposed to judge on? 'Style'? Who are they to judge some one's style. I happen to like Nyquist's style because it's incredibly hard to dublicate. Any one can boost like Mikey Aitken, but not many people can backflip suicide no hander barspin. What was I saying?

I

infantry43RIDER

x gaymes post #20
um ive seen plenty of backflip suicide no hander barspins from other riders....
there funner riders to watch than nyquist...

New Topics