X-games are real close now

• Discuss X-games are real close now in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Anybody goin to watch? ...
  • Tags 360 backflip barrel roll bmx
H

hartattack_199

X-games are real close now post #1
Anybody goin to watch?

I

infantry43RIDER

X-games are real close now post #2
errrr idk...i did like 1 day last year...

not to much into seeing the same riders and stuff every year..i might watch it for Van Homan though 8)

E

evanc

X-games are real close now post #3
He was in it last year. They didn't even air it because he got a 70-something.

R

rage2k3

X-games are real close now post #4
hell yea i'm stoked, the bmx is gonna be awesome. Especially the downhill comp. i heard it's sick. Also the MotoX is going to be off the hook with everyone proably throwing down flips.

I

infantry43RIDER

X-games are real close now post #5
wow thats exciting so see EVERY SINGLE MX rider doing backflips now...its getting old...do some cool varations then it will be cool...

G

gt_thumps

X-games are real close now post #6
pastrana can do a barrel roll!happy now. and he is working on 360's. but he got a little hurt jumping into the foam pit. yeah the motox is sick. and the bmx dirt.

I

infantry43RIDER

X-games are real close now post #7
although im not a fan of MX ill be watching for some of that awesome stuff like 360 or whatever something different than a backflip...

S

Super S***

X-games are real close now post #8
you guys are so luckyi live in the uk and they dont broadcast it unless you have sky and stuff but i dont have that so i cant see any of it.i went to see nass and that kicked ass so i am still pleased :D

J

johntheguru

X-games are real close now post #9
Super S*** said:
you guys are so luckyi live in the uk and they dont broadcast it unless you have sky and stuff :D
do they?

i am a fellow brit....

where is it shown cos i have sky, but i still thought it wasn't on.

john

R

rage2k3

X-games are real close now post #10
infantry43RIDER said:
wow thats exciting so see EVERY SINGLE MX rider doing backflips now...its getting old...do some cool varations then it will be cool...
Agree, but the guys who got them dialed last year. Pastrana and Mike Metz. Are sure to have some sick variations, like gt_thumps said Pastrana has the barrel Roll now. So imagine what metzger will bring to the table to compete with...

I

infantry43RIDER

X-games are real close now post #11
yea ill be watching for some varations...

E

evanc

X-games are real close now post #12
Man, imagine how big motox foam pits have to be. God damn.

I

infantry43RIDER

X-games are real close now post #13
i have seen one...the one i saw wasn't tooo much bigger than the bmx ones..it was just deeper...but yea they are pretty big incase you miss the landing and what not..

H

hartattack_199

X-games are real close now post #14
Deegan has one in his back yard

R

rage2k3

X-games are real close now post #15
I wish i had a foam pit in my backyard so i could try some sick tricks

I

infantry43RIDER

X-games are real close now post #16
yea that would be quite fun to have some foam in the back yard.

E

evanc

X-games are real close now post #17
That would be disgusting. A foam pit outside. Within three days it would be infested with bugs and all sorts of shit.

G

gt_thumps

X-games are real close now post #18
so. a foam pit is a foam pit. i would get a cover for it though. and put bugspray all around it.

H

hartattack_199

X-games are real close now post #19
yeah definately a cover over it, but did u know, those little square blocks are 90 cents a PEICE?? i want one but not one that bad, man what u should all do is go to the dump, Get a whole load of Cushions, Cut them up, Cheaper, probably a few rats, but i could stand that instead of being out couple thousand Dollars

415fsxrules

X-games are real close now post #20
Hart if u live on a farm dig a big hole after a jump and fill it with hay just steal the hay bales from local farmers lol. Then it costs nothing.

New Topics