www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE

• Discuss www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Yo all...go check out this new BMX,SKATE and INLINE site..mainly BMX though..has news and forums so go check it out cos its a really good site..it is... ...
  • Tags 360 bmx bmx forum
L

leon_luxton

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #1
Yo all...go check out this new BMX,SKATE and INLINE site..mainly BMX though..has news and forums so go check it out cos its a really good site..it is also getting ALOT BETTER..just need ppl to go check it out so go see and post a comment of wot ya think in the forum if ya wont.all ideas,questions ect will be greatly appricated..So if ya ride any style of BMX then go check it out..has been up for long so it will get better ASAP..wont do ya guys think?
^^A MUST SEE

L

leon_luxton

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #2
COME on PEOPLE..GO CHECK IT OUT ASAP

I

infantry43RIDER

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #3
just because no one posted about it doesn't mean we haven't seen it.

maybe it does however.

L

leon_luxton

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #4
lol..yeah just tell me wot ya think or post on the forum on that site or somin..i dunno.just wanna know wot ya think :roll:

E

EPMD

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #5
I never went to it... Im lazy

aww you try so hard.. :(

L

leon_luxton

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #6
DONT ME LAZY..Just click on it plzzzz

S

sentaafEQpovar

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #7
all ready visiting to many forums as it is, 3 everquest forums, and a bmx forum = too much

L

leon_luxton

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #8
get of them everquest things then :twisted:

E

EPMD

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #9
Ok mommy

I

infantry43RIDER

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #10
EQ does suck though.

E

EPMD

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #11
I seriously never even heard of it until i started going to this forum.. im sure it does though

S

sentaafEQpovar

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #12
lol, play everquest for a month, u will be addicted, even if u dont like video games..... man, its most addicting game out of the thousands of games out there.... cept for that on game thats going crazy in asia, i hear they wanna put curfews on comps cuase of that shit

lol, and copmp games are always like 5 or so years ahead of console games that u see on the commercials on tv, like that one game that has 100 different items.... lol, eq has like well over 100,000 items, and like servers with thoudsands of ppl playing on 24/7, and like hundreds of zones, and like hella combinations of classes and races and dieties and like tradeskills and shit, and currency and bartering, and like raids of like 80 people killing one thing and like 8 expansions and like....

hahaha, im a fagit

L

leon_luxton

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #13
sentaafEQpovar said:
lol, play everquest for a month, u will be addicted, even if u dont like video games..... man, its most addicting game out of the thousands of games out there.... cept for that on game thats going crazy in asia, i hear they wanna put curfews on comps cuase of that shit

lol, and copmp games are always like 5 or so years ahead of console games that u see on the commercials on tv, like that one game that has 100 different items.... lol, eq has like well over 100,000 items, and like servers with thoudsands of ppl playing on 24/7, and like hundreds of zones, and like hella combinations of classes and races and dieties and like tradeskills and shit, and currency and bartering, and like raids of like 80 people killing one thing and like 8 expansions and like....

hahaha, im a fagit
^^yeah sure are :twisted:

F

FOL

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #14
sentaafEQpovar said:

hahaha, im a fagit
nothing compared to counter-strike which have FAR MOST online players 24/7 for years already

I

infantry43RIDER

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #15
i have played EQ for about an hour one time....i didn't get anything out of it therefore it sucks to me...to ME.

counterstrike is an ok game to but it got old as well.
DOD though...the other half life mod is really cool...buuuut i don't play that much either.

S

sentaafEQpovar

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #16
FOL said:
nothing compared to counter-strike which have FAR MOST online players 24/7 for years already
thats cuase no one ever tries eq cuase they like "omg 10 buckjs a month, thats way to much bitch whine moan complain.... even though they go to micdonalds like 3 times a week and get like 50$ worth of chicken mcnuggest fries and coke

and for those who actually play eq compared to cs....
well lets look at pobie
one day i was at his house, i wa slike dude, type /played (shows when ur char was made and like how much time u spent playing it) and he hit the button, and the day he made his chars was like feburary 2 2002 or sumthing, than i was like, "dude, today is the second, its been exactly 1 year since u made ur char, neeto" then i look at how much time was spent on his char.....

evercrack

eaxctly 100 days and 2 hours

E

EPMD

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #17
infantry43RIDER said:
i have played EQ for about an hour one time....i didn't get anything out of it therefore it sucks to me...to ME.

counterstrike is an ok game to but it got old as well.
DOD though...the other half life mod is really cool...buuuut i don't play that much either.
I did also play CS but then got bored and i tried DOD for a bit and forgot about that but everyone that has quit CS since 1.6 came out seems to be playing that bf1962 or something like that

I

infantry43RIDER

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #18
1942 yea.

F

FOL

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #19
L

leon_luxton

www.360zine.tk....NEW SITE post #20
so back to the site
:wink: wot do ya think..also there is the link to the bmxsearch thing that is BUILT into the site wot is nice..next month on the site there is gonna be a review wid a great english rider called james smith wot should be nice..HOPEFULLY gonna get a gallery 2
wot else ya think we could do to get the site well known and alot better?
thanks guys

New Topics