Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike?

K

Kaps

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #1
the most stupiest thing that happened to me was...o yea... i was at my skool and i did a curb endo and fell over my handle bars onto a sidewalk and then my friend ran over my leg...it looked cool :cry:

H

headhunter555

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #2
Prolly just today, i was riding from a friends house and i was swerving right and left cuz i just put this bike together and was getting a feel for it, and went to far and just fell over.

either that or i been trying to tire grind and bar spin out, and bout a week ago i had it i spun the bars grabed em thought *i finaly did it* landed the front tire thoguht *hell yeah that was sweet* and fell over.

K

Kaps

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #3
haha

lol wut a great example :wink:

415fsxrules

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #4
mine was this tiny little drop about 3 feet and u had to bunnyhop about a foot and a half maybe to get over down to the drop and i ****ed up on my bunnyhop i dont know how and clipped my back tire on the edge it sent me over the bars face firsts into the sidewalk :x got a concussion,broken nose and my face had like road rash on it lol and i had to go to school like that :evil:

H

headhunter555

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #5
dang that sucks, dont it suck how the simplest thing like screwing up on a b hop can mess u up so bad?

415fsxrules

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #6
yea man like i ****ed up on something i dont even have to think to do like how *** is that o well 4 days later i went back and did it :D :twisted:

R

rage2k3

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #7
The stupides thing i've done on a bike... Easy one day I was sitting on by bike and some hot chicks walked by so me and my freinds were showing off. I lost by balance and landed right on my bike.

Or my freind tried to manual accross a street. He laned on his ass in the mddle of the intersection. It wa damn buisy to. :oops:

K

Kaps

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #8
AHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS MY FAVORITE TOPIC!!AHAHAH!

415fsxrules

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #9
these stories get better and better lol :lol:

M

mik

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #10
ok today some hot girls from school went by me and my frinds so i like trid to menual x up
so like it went good (yeah i learnd it preety good)
so i was gonna land it bt i landed sideways wite my handle bar so like it didnt hurt much but it was kinda :x
but anyway thei didnt lough they were like ''are you ok?''[
i think i actualy gone red :oops:

S

Sorage

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #11
okeej
hmm
last night i was all fired up, manuals like an animal..and the last 2km to get home, did fat ass manual,but then i started to lose speed and started 2pedal, results - really ****ing fast wheelie- but 2 make it short

i got out of balance and fell on my bum, in my backpack there was also a lock ( big ass steel cable )..

i got smakked full weight on my lock and now my lower back hurts like hell!!!! i can hardly walk now, sit down, stand up, or lie down, my ass looks like a ****ing battlefield because i scuffed few meters

bmx'ing is hard

G

gt_thumps

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #12
i just fell on a dirtjump. thats all. just some blood. no biggie.

renegade

renegade

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #13
crashed 2 times on the same jump in 5 minutes

J

Julle^

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #14
Haha funny stories guys! :lol:

I was boucning over the bars when I "jumped" down a table this winter.

And before I tryed to jump down the table. I just fell down, the side of the table. Damn it hurt. I just fell down... I was standing still!

K

keep it real

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #15
Holly crap, your dudes are way to advanced for me, i was riden witha friend and we were goin round a corner, and i stood up to stretch my back and my foot slipped and ended up in my front tire which then ended up with me on the road with a cunt ass graze and life time of humiliation... but it's good to see im not the only BMXer making a fool of myself

old_school_goose

old_school_goose

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #16
at the local skate park, it rained for maybe 30 seconds. no biggie. i went up for a simple 180 on quarter pipe to get some speed, and my front tire slipped and my face hit the lip. got a bloody lip and some good laughs.

A

ArNoLd

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #17
OOOOOOOO WELL...

mine wood hav to b wen i was on mi way to the local sk8prk and i had just put 2 new tyres on mi bike and of course i completely forgot and i went to do like a footjam endo at a road crossing and i ramed mi foot in hard thinking i still had mi old bald tyre on and wabang ova the bars i went :( well embarrasing with all the people in the cars going past :( :( :( :( :(

O

orangebeast91489

Wut was the stupiest thing that happened on yo bike? post #18
i was riding down the street with a beanie baby and i was grinding its eyeballs off on the front tire (right before the fork) and i let go and sent me over the bars..another one is i was going up onto a sidewalk and my rear tire wouldnt go up (sliding on wetness) and i went faster and slammed right into a bush..hilarious

New Topics