WTP Bikes

• Discuss WTP Bikes in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi I'm new to Bmx Forums, I'm from New Zealand. my friends are all into bmx and it looks pretty mean so I wanna give it a go. Ive done a bit of... ...
AnGryBeAvEr

AnGryBeAvEr

WTP Bikes post #1
Hi I'm new to Bmx Forums, I'm from New Zealand. my friends are all into bmx and it looks pretty mean so I wanna give it a go. Ive done a bit of research and have decided I want a WTP bike firstly cos they look mean and secondly alot of people reckon they make some of the best completes. Ive been to the local bike shop and the 09's hav just come out. I don't want to get anything more expensiv than the addict seems its my first bmx bike. They're selling the 08 addict for $535 NZ and the 09 one for $890 NZ (I'm not too keen to pay over 600). Should I get the 08 addict, the 09 addict or another WTP bike like the crysis (cos it looks pretty mean)? also is there anything wrong with them that I should know?

Traitor King

Traitor King

WTP Bikes post #2
To be honest, theres not masses of difference between the '08s and the '09s.
If your local bike shop has got the '08s going cheap get one of them.

Especailyl as for your money you'll get a better bike.

D

Doesj

WTP Bikes post #3
²nd that!

I tried to get my hands on a WTP 08 in sales, but didn't manage to get one... So I ended up buying the 09 recon.

If the 08 addict is going cheap, get one!

B

Benjab

WTP Bikes post #4
The 08 addict isnt full crmo but the 09 is.

AnGryBeAvEr

AnGryBeAvEr

WTP Bikes post #5
thanks, that helps alot. Is the 09 cyrsis any good?

E RaK

E RaK

WTP Bikes post #6
the crysis isnt full chromo either but looks nicer than the 08 addict

AnGryBeAvEr

AnGryBeAvEr

WTP Bikes post #7
I think if the 08 addict isn't there ill get a 09 crysis, they seem good and yea they do look mean!

AnGryBeAvEr

AnGryBeAvEr

WTP Bikes post #8
Another question. The 08 has a "Trimoly" frame. I don't really know how this effects the 08 addict but all I do know is that the 08 and 09 addicts are both the same weight. So whats the diff between Trimoly and chromoly on them?

andhey

andhey

WTP Bikes post #9
trimoly is front triangle crmo, the rest is hi ten and chromoly is full chromoly, stronger

Sibmx101

Sibmx101

WTP Bikes post #10
yeah just get the 08 , they are practically the same and you can get it for cheaper as for WTP they are a good complete bike for their price :D cheers

G

goldendragon

WTP Bikes post #11

New Topics