WTF

• Discuss WTF in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ccs is sellin duffs now, Wat the hell! ...
  • Tags bmx
S

sandmriderbmx

WTF post #1
ccs is sellin duffs now, Wat the hell!

M

Mr_Shrapnel

WTF post #2
who is css?

S

sandmriderbmx

WTF post #3
ccs is like dans comp for skateboarders

R

rocket

WTF post #4
sandmriderbmx said:
....and snowboarders. i dont think it matters if they sell Duffs when BMX sites sell skate shoes. www.the-house.com sells bmx/skate shoes as well.

I

infantry43RIDER

WTF post #5
um yea...
i don't know where you guys have been...but Duffs is NOT a BMX only shoe company...in fact they probabaly started out as a skateboard shoe company and then later got a BMX team.

R

rocket

WTF post #6
infantry43RIDER said:
um yea...
i don't know where you guys have been...but Duffs is NOT a BMX only shoe company...in fact they probabaly started out as a skateboard shoe company and then later got a BMX team.
thats true.

F

federal_rider12

WTF post #7
yeah just like osiris, zoo york, vans, dc, and so on. it dont matter they are good for both i mean skateboard clothing companies came to bmx like zoo york. i ride vans chet skate shoes for riding i also am now riding savier brad staba pro model skate shoes, id say if you can get some saviers, like $70 or so, its well worth every penny! the ones i got have kevlar side and a bonded plastic ollie guard so it isnt stitched it is bonded to the leather and wont ever seperate and the plastic ollie guard is super tough it would take me like a year or so of skateboarding in these shoes before i tear through the plastic and it is really padded and has heel impact these shoes are great super comfortable only downside is i cant drive with them because they have too much padding also if you pay retail for them it is like $120 or so but i paid $37 with shipping for them

I

infantry43RIDER

WTF post #8
there are only a few rider owned and BMX specific shoe companies out there...
the ones i can think of are...

Orchid
SGC
Inopia

M

Mr_Shrapnel

WTF post #9
and elite too, allthough i dont really like their designs

E

evanc

WTF post #10
sandmriderbmx said:
That's funny, because Dan's is owned by the same company that owns CCS, otherwise known as Alloy.

I

infantry43RIDER

WTF post #11
Mr_Shrapnel said:
and elite too, allthough i dont really like their designs
me neither.

New Topics