Wtf is Talker?

• Discuss Wtf is Talker? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; a mate is giving me his old talker parts, and i ve never heard of talker. hes giving me talker bars, frame, forks and cranks... are they better then... ...
Bojangles

Bojangles

Wtf is Talker? post #1
a mate is giving me his old talker parts, and i ve never heard of talker. hes giving me talker bars, frame, forks and cranks... are they better then stock parts?

cheers guys

J

jawn

Wtf is Talker? post #2
Torker.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Wtf is Talker? post #4
a mate is giving me his old talker parts, and i ve never heard of talker. hes giving me talker bars, frame, forks and cranks... are they better then stock parts?

cheers guys
Its old school stuff. Prbably not what you want or would use. If its free, sure take it and see maybe build an old school ride. Post pics, I wanna see

Last edited:
I

io247

Wtf is Talker? post #5
Back in the day, and I mean back in the day (80's) Torker bikes were right up there with, Haro, Kuwahara, Redline and Skyway as the original desirable bikes. If they are original (older) parts they might be worth building into a vintage bike as there seems to be a growing market for the early stuff.
I think I remember a couple of years ago a large company that produces bikes for other companies bought the name but not much came of it, it was the equivalent of maybe Raleigh buying the rights to S&M and then building them out of hi-ten steel and hoping the name would carry it through!

U

Uller

Wtf is Talker? post #6
Talker ;-)

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Wtf is Talker? post #7
So, what happened with this? Did you get any of that stuff?

New Topics