WTD fairly light bars, front tyre, possibly forks, have stuff to trade.

• Discuss WTD fairly light bars, front tyre, possibly forks, have stuff to trade. in the Want to Buy (UK) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Let me know what you have and how much you want, no "give me an offer" please. Not to worried about the cosmetic condition of the bars and forks but... ...
dougrayflops

dougrayflops

WTD fairly light bars, front tyre, possibly forks, have stuff to trade. post #1
Let me know what you have and how much you want, no "give me an offer" please. Not to worried about the cosmetic condition of the bars and forks but both must not be bent and I'm looking not to spend an awful lot.

Have to trade,

30t stolen sprocket in black

really narrow terrible 1 bars, I can't be sure but I think there may be a tiny bit of bend on the left hand side? I can't feel it riding but it looks ever so slightly off.

Odyssey slic linear cable in red (new) or Demolition pro linear cable in white (new but has been cut down).

Ody hazard lite front rim 36h, it's chrome but is starting to flake a bit, If I keep it I'll probably rub it down and spray it, not bashed up at all, just the chrome problem.

Probably an RNC CNC brake lever, it's bent to be run under the bend of real narrow bars but I'll bend it back to try it on wider bars where it should be if I don't like it I'll keep my mono lever, if I do the mono lever will go.

KMC Chain, for probably a 9 or 10 tooth driver setup depending how big your sprocket is.

Will have a shadow conspiracy seat stripped with thinner foam and reupholstered in purple snakeskin leatherette soon too. Might not want rid though ; )

Lot's of normal/Mountain bike crap lying round too if anyone needs anything.

thecaptain

thecaptain

WTD fairly light bars, front tyre, possibly forks, have stuff to trade. post #2
would you sell your chrome hazard rim?

dougrayflops

dougrayflops

WTD fairly light bars, front tyre, possibly forks, have stuff to trade. post #3
Aye maybe, you'd ideally want to rub it down and spray it, the flaking's not horrendous but it just doesn't look that great... It's tructurally great though, no big gouges or dents or anything. I was really looking to try and trade stuff but if you make me an offer and noone wants to trade I'll get back in touch.

thecaptain

thecaptain

WTD fairly light bars, front tyre, possibly forks, have stuff to trade. post #4
if you can get a photo of the rim that would be a bonus

dougrayflops

dougrayflops

WTD fairly light bars, front tyre, possibly forks, have stuff to trade. post #5
PM me your email and I'll try and get a pic asap.

New Topics