WTB: Ipod 2g/4g FS: Ipod 2g and Dell pocket dj 4g

• Discuss WTB: Ipod 2g/4g FS: Ipod 2g and Dell pocket dj 4g in the North America (USA/Canada) forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I want an ipod 2g or 4g, preferrably nano but if someone has a 4g mini ill take it if it will work with my nano stuff, like my fm transmitter. if... ...
turndown

turndown

WTB: Ipod 2g/4g FS: Ipod 2g and Dell pocket dj 4g post #1
I want an ipod 2g or 4g,
preferrably nano
but if someone has a 4g mini ill take it if it will work with my nano stuff, like my fm transmitter. if not, than I dont want it.

Id like some ipod headphones with it too, but I guess I wont complain too much, but Im not paying for them if they arent there, if that makes any sense.

I need one as cheap as I can get it. It can be scratched a bit or whatever, just has to work alright, and charge alright, and backlights gotta work.

Color doenst matter.

Thanks

oh, and I have a 5gb dell pocket dj, with charger and cable,

and an ipod nano 2g with cable if you want it, but the computer wont recognize the ipod, but it plays the music on thee (250 songs) and charges fine. its pretty scratched up but that doenst affect how well you can see it or anything.

I may trade one or possibly both of those for a good ipod if someone wishes. if not make me an offer, i want to get rid of them.

K

k4life

WTB: Ipod 2g/4g FS: Ipod 2g and Dell pocket dj 4g post #2
pics of ur nano, and trades for it?

turndown

turndown

WTB: Ipod 2g/4g FS: Ipod 2g and Dell pocket dj 4g post #3
yeah a ipod that works. lol

turndown

turndown

WTB: Ipod 2g/4g FS: Ipod 2g and Dell pocket dj 4g post #4
anyone? ill get pics tomorrow.

parkstreet

parkstreet

WTB: Ipod 2g/4g FS: Ipod 2g and Dell pocket dj 4g post #5
if you can pm me ill talk to you Its a brand new just purchased two days ago ipon nano two gig

New Topics