wrong number of teeth

• Discuss wrong number of teeth in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; So i recently bought a 28 tooth sprocket and was waitin to put it on until i got a new cassette hub so it would have the right gearing,so i call this... ...
Shaun16

Shaun16

wrong number of teeth post #1
So i recently bought a 28 tooth sprocket and was waitin to put it on until i got a new cassette hub so it would have the right gearing,so i call this place up and ask if they have any 10 tooth cassette hubs,they said they did so i went looked at it and bought it. i never realy thought of counting the teeth until i got home,and theres 11 instead of 10.I called back and they said it was a mistake but there was no 10 tooth in stock.i kept it but am wondering if it wil make tht much of a difference.

Coldow91

Coldow91

wrong number of teeth post #2
you will get used to it. It will be a little easier to pedal than the traditional ratio but the difference is not that much and easy to get used to

S

SpecialED77tag

wrong number of teeth post #3
i ride a 30/10 its no big deal

ozzy

ozzy

wrong number of teeth post #4
i run 30/10 but its the other way with a 28/11 cuz its easier to pedal. and a 30/10 is harder

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

wrong number of teeth post #5
try runnind 33-16 before you complain.

kong

kong

wrong number of teeth post #6
FAHQ REDEMPTION

FAHQ REDEMPTION

wrong number of teeth post #7
i run 25 / 13, its great even though it is INSANELY WRONG...as many people say..

A

aznnoodleboi51

wrong number of teeth post #8
Wow^

Anything happen to your guy's sprockets or drivers??

derm1989

derm1989

wrong number of teeth post #9
i run 36 16 atm because i dont have a cassette lol but when i do ill go 28 10 i reckon

BurnoutLS13

BurnoutLS13

wrong number of teeth post #10
i rode 28/12, sweet spot so, not too hard and not like ice pedalling.

B

band aid

wrong number of teeth post #11
my friend rides 30/13 he likes it. i ride 25/9

chubbs

chubbs

wrong number of teeth post #12
i ride 36-13, I rode 36-14 for a while because I was to lazy to change the cog that came on my cassette.

S

Spike702

wrong number of teeth post #13
try running 36/18 hahahaha that was the worst,, but yeah i used to ride 30/12 and it felt just right for me

Mathias

Mathias

wrong number of teeth post #14
36/13 all the way.

New Topics