wow

• Discuss wow in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; i saw this on another forum [url]http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/mullen.php[/url] wow, that flat landing looking stuff is awsome man, i... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx forum flatland
S

sentaafEQpovar

wow post #1
i saw this on another forum

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/mullen.php

wow, that flat landing looking stuff is awsome

man, i really dont care for skateboarding... it bores me even more than watching rollerbladers... but that flatlanding shit impresses me more then even the most insane street technical combo on bikes... wow, that shit was damn awsome... i like bike flatlanding too, i always wanted to ebcome one, then be on a school talent show and be like wu wu, and id be like yay

I

infantry43RIDER

wow post #2
dude i love rodney.
he is my favorite skater...i just like his style of skateboarding the most i guess.

T

Tibro

wow post #3
ye me 2 man.. but i dont have the balance or the confidence to try all those moves.. not confidence that i'd be scared of fallin off, but the confidence or patience to go out night after night and practice.. and still be shit for months even years.. it takes lots of practice to do it well and i aint got that lol :p

F

FOL

wow post #4
God Damnit, learn the frikking rules...Hence, Just read the name of the forum. It says General BMX forum....for this stuff go to all other stuff. Last time I move it, next time I close it.

N

n3lli

wow post #5
FOL said:
God Damnit, learn the frikking rules...Hence, Just read the name of the forum. It says General BMX forum....for this stuff go to all other stuff. Last time I move it, next time I close it.
lol haha. its not that big of a deal is it? its not like its the end of the world.

S

sentaafEQpovar

wow post #6
whoops my bad, mustve not been paying attention, sory about posting in wrong forum

C

casperh

wow post #7
ee i only have the right to visit cool sites like albinoblacksheep :eek: :lol:

F

FOL

wow post #8
n3lli said:
lol haha. its not that big of a deal is it? its not like its the end of the world.
if everyone posts everywhere, you have chaos on the board. Just keep it structured and you can find your answers better.

sentaaf: mmkay, it was just that this post was the X time wrong topic that got posted there :)

L

leon_luxton

wow post #9
yeah that was on the pedalbmx.com site..its asorum though..rodney mullen is the best and me FAV skateboarder..makes me wanna be that good :cry:

I

infantry43RIDER

wow post #10
FOL said:
damn.
i would have moved it right away but i don't mod that forum for whatever reason...so i just responded.

C

casperh

wow post #11
you know some other names of old skool skaters?

B

bruisedbob

wow post #12
freestyle: Per Welinder, Primo Desiderio(sp.) Primo slides

other: Mark Gonzales (Gonz), Mark (Gator) Rogowski [killed his girlfriend and buried her under his house], Duane Peters(punk as f*ck), Christian Hosoi (rocket and Christ airs), Fred Smith(vert smith grind while drinking a beer and dreads to his ass), Mike McGill (McTwist), and one that is not really old school Jason Lee (thats right the Jason Lee from Mallrats, etc.)

New Topics