would it make more sense

• Discuss would it make more sense in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; to run rhd? say i ride right foot foward, grind on my right natually and so on. but say i grind on both left and right side, it would make more sense... ...
freeagentguy

freeagentguy

would it make more sense post #1
to run rhd? say i ride right foot foward, grind on my right natually and so on. but say i grind on both left and right side, it would make more sense to run rhd right? if im reaaallyyy good with grinding on my right but a bit sketchy on the left. then having everything on my right would b smarter yea? if im really good with grinding, i dont have to worry about hitting my drivetrain, and my left side, my opposite side would obviously be a little sketchy soooo of coarse, move everything to the other side to avoid damage. makes sense? i had a little debate weather to buy lhd or rhd hub not too long ago.

S

Spike702

would it make more sense post #2
yeah it would make a lot more sense to run rhd, personally i dont like the feel of a lhd hub, like it doesnt feel natural to me, but yeah go with the rhd if it feels more comfortable with you

MrChikoStick

MrChikoStick

would it make more sense post #3
its all personal preference

New Topics