would 36T-14T gearing be good?

• Discuss would 36T-14T gearing be good? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ya i hav a new sprocket but i dont wana change my casette nd hub stuff.would that be n e good? ...
Smartiemart313

Smartiemart313

would 36T-14T gearing be good? post #1
ya i hav a new sprocket but i dont wana change my casette nd hub stuff.would that be n e good?

S m A 413

S m A 413

would 36T-14T gearing be good? post #3
i run something similar to that and i like it

vinniesac

vinniesac

would 36T-14T gearing be good? post #4
39 / 14 is like stock but i rock a 25 / 10 its easyier to pedal but you dont go as fast. You want like a 2.8 if you ride distance or cruies. I have a 2.5 ratio and love it for street. lower ratio easier to pedal higher ratio harder to pedal

S

SweetstuffHaro

would 36T-14T gearing be good? post #5
it will be fine, i think ull like it better than normal, im 30-13 and i dont even notice it any more

DislikesSkaters

DislikesSkaters

would 36T-14T gearing be good? post #6
Yeah 36 14 is a pretty good ratio. Slightly easier to pedal but I doubt you will be able to tell much of a difference. It's a good gear, I've ran it before.

TrikeKid

TrikeKid

would 36T-14T gearing be good? post #7
I run 36/14 now, have for a long time, It's nicer on hills if you've not developed much leg strength, but now I kinda run out of speed for stuff I want to hit and I'm going to run a 13 rear (may throw the 39 back on temp.)

New Topics