wots my first trick??

• Discuss wots my first trick?? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hay guys its time to learn to do tricks for me but witch is the best trick to learn if i do dirt? ...
  • Tags bike dirt x-up
E

Element Biker Dude

wots my first trick?? post #1
hay guys its time to learn to do tricks for me but witch is the best trick to learn if i do dirt?

T

Trimix

wots my first trick?? post #2
Assuming you are at least successully JUMPING the bike, I guess an X-up would be one of the first, (spin bars 180 and back while in the air) Once you have that down add in a no hand X-up, or no handed seat grab, etc....is this not he right progressioni? I find some tricks you JUST CAN'T DO, until you get the foundation needed to execute them. For instance, I don't see riders pulling fufanu's, who cannot manual also for 30 - 50 feet. Just my input (which has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experiences) :?

I

infantry43RIDER

wots my first trick?? post #3
bunnyhop first.

L

likeachamp

wots my first trick?? post #4
for your first do something that does not invole you haveing to remove any part of your body away from the bike, dont do a bar spin or no-handers, well i cant say that cause my first trick that i actually landed was a no-footer cuz i got dared to try it for the first one, i dont ride dirt i ride street so thats why that was the dare! but i'd say try small or"weak" table tops til you get em down good those aren't too hard to do but yeah like dude said try an x-up those are easy man!

E

Element Biker Dude

wots my first trick?? post #5
Thankz guys uv helped me alot i can land the odd x up so if u no ne better ones that would be good fanx

J

johntheguru

wots my first trick?? post #6
no shit, pretty much the first trick i learnt was a flip :D .

that was in march after 3 months of riding bmx. i still can't x up!!!

learn the basics, i wish i had.

john

I

infantry43RIDER

wots my first trick?? post #7
yea man definitly listen to john...learn the basics first..then you can expand your riding "career" into different tricks, variations or even create one or idk something like that.

New Topics