WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game

• Discuss WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Yo.j/w.....wot computor games do ya play.i play the Sims...i also play my PS2...my fav games for PS2 are mat hoffman2 and BMX XXX :wink: But on BMX XXX... ...
  • Tags bmx flatland flatland tricks
L

leon_luxton

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #1
Yo.j/w.....wot computor games do ya play.i play the Sims...i also play my PS2...my fav games for PS2 are mat hoffman2 and BMX XXX :wink: But on BMX XXX the book says there are secret flatland tricks you can do by pessing different button...does any1 no any of them???thanks :D
leon luxton 8O

S

sentaafEQpovar

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #2
play everquest, u will strt out playing like 1 hour every other day and it will soon turn into like 6hours on weekdays and like 10on weekends... fun!

W

Wynex

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #3
S

sentaafEQpovar

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #4
oh yeah, and about everquest, this is the kind of game that ur likely not to get tired of after 4 years of about 5hours playing each day

L

leon_luxton

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #5
BMX XXX FLATLAND HELP!!!

any1 now anything about the flatland tricks that ya can do in BMX XXX cos in the book it says the flatland tricks and then under it says there are alot more but your gonna have to figue the buttons ya self...so can some1 help me about finding out how to do the other tricks plz.thankx
leon luxton 8O

I

infantry43RIDER

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #6
sentaafEQpovar said:
oh yeah, and about everquest, this is the kind of game that ur likely not to get tired of after 4 years of about 5hours playing each day
game sucks.
you suck for playing it for 4 years.
you suck for playing it for 5 hours a day.

S

sentaafEQpovar

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #7
well i guess thats the reason your not elemental plane flagged, and in one of the top guilds on your server, huh?

E

evanc

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #8
Re: BMX XXX FLATLAND HELP!!!

leon_luxton said:
any1 now anything about the flatland tricks that ya can do in BMX XXX cos in the book it says the flatland tricks and then under it says there are alot more but your gonna have to figue the buttons ya self...so can some1 help me about finding out how to do the other tricks plz.thankx
leon luxton 8O
You damn fool. Turn on your ps2, press buttons. It's like asking someone online to tell you if you're manualling with your wheel at the right height. Go try stuff.

F

FOL

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #9
I play some...call of duty...and ghost recon, some continuum...

mostly when I'm bored behind the computer, when not programming or chatting a bit or looking at forums.

I

infantry43RIDER

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #10
sentaafEQpovar said:
well i guess thats the reason your not elemental plane flagged, and in one of the top guilds on your server, huh?
yea and the reason i don't have a stick in my ass.

E

EPMD

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #11
Used to play Counter-Strike back in the day

S

sentaafEQpovar

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #12
i dont have a stick up my ass either, i dont even got asshairs
what u gotta say to that, cuase i know unless ur 11, u have little dingleberries dirtiing up your undies atm

B

BioHazard

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #13
Sentaaf. . . are you retarded or just ****ing stupid?

L

leon_luxton

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #14
Re: BMX XXX FLATLAND HELP!!!

evanc said:
leon_luxton said:
leon luxton 8O
You damn fool. Turn on your ps2, press buttons. It's like asking someone online to tell you if you're manualling with your wheel at the right height. Go try stuff.
evac wot the **** is wrong with you.just **** off man.and i have tried to do the flatland tricks and there are like secrete ones ya can do BUT ican figue them out :evil:

I

infantry43RIDER

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #15
sentaafEQpovar said:
i dont have a stick up my ass either, i dont even got asshairs
what u gotta say to that, cuase i know unless ur 11, u have little dingleberries dirtiing up your undies atm
you have a problem with my forest? :roll:

S

sentaafEQpovar

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #16
no, im just glad i dun have one, when i wipe, i rip out the trees that try to grow thieir own forest in my asshole

H

hartattack_199

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #17
Computer = Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX, Motocross Madness 2, NHL 2003, Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun, origional C&C, Playstation- Mat Hoffman 1, NHL 2001, NFL gameday 2002, Driver 2 Mind you i have more games for each PS and cpt, but these are just my faves.

S

sentaafEQpovar

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #18
problem with those games is u get tired after 10-30 hours of playing them, thats why u gotta play everquest

hahaha, pobie created his character on eq on like some date, i forget what it was, then one day, i was at his house, and i pressed a button that showed when character was made, and it turns out that it had been exactly one year since he played, then when i checked how much time had been spent on that character, it turned out to be exactly 100days and 2 hours and like sumthing minutes

L

leon_luxton

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #19
***^^^^^^*** all you EVER talk about is everquest :roll:

R

ride888

WOT GAMES DO YA PLAY???also need help on a game post #20
I am playing warcraft 3 and i had to sell my diablo 2 away cause i could stand it any more looking at it...I maxed out at 99 with my barbian and there is nothing left to do...It got bored very quickly

New Topics