Worst Bike related Injury ever

• Discuss Worst Bike related Injury ever in the Health and Safety forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What's yours? I'll start: I know it's not much but the end of the handle bar went into my stomach, left an awesome scar! Came off of a 4ft mini 1/4... ...
  • Tags bike
R

Rippin92RS

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #1
What's yours? I'll start:

I know it's not much but the end of the handle bar went into my stomach, left an awesome scar! Came off of a 4ft mini 1/4 pipe and was going a little too fast...

-Rippin

N

nyquist

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #2
Not exactly a BMX injury, but on my mountain bike. The gears just jammed going down a hill, and it threw me into the handlebars, and then i fell back, and the front cogs stabbed just above my crotch...now I got a big gash and a lot of internal bruising

E

evanc

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #3
Concussion, and four stitches on the inside of my upper lip.

O

oibmxpunx

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #4
3 Concussions 10 stitches going down my leg from my pedels lots of scars every were

H

hartattack_199

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #5
hit my table top, and thats all i remember, I got Knocked out, a small concussion and Short Term Memory lost, so i don't remember anything from That time, but i had a pretty beat up face and i'll edit a picture on sometime

I

infantry43RIDER

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #6
of course scars on my shins from the pedals...

2 concussions
dislocated shoulder (right)
and a broken right arm

A

anti-flag

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #7
i had a pretty bad concusion last fall dont really remember to much of went on that day. and this spring i was hopping on a bench and fell and hit my finger on a guypeg on the way down and broke my middle finger in 2 places and separated it. i had my hand in a big cast and everything. both of thoughs where not fun

H

hartattack_199

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #8
I'm suprised Evan hasn't put, SEARCH yet, because i remember asking the exact same question

E

evanc

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #9
Probably before I came on the board. I don't remember it.

S

speed10

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #10
mine

my worst injury was a stubbed toe. lol j/k. my worst was flipping over the handle bars on a grind nd having the peddles make a huge gash in my leg and breaking my pointer finger and my right big toe. not to bad btu it still hurt

Poseidon

Poseidon

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #11
Uhm

Broken wrist, big gashes on my shins...

E

evanc

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #12
Who doesn't have gashes on their shins?

H

hartattack_199

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #13
evanc said:
Probably before I came on the board. I don't remember it.
Ok then i'll do it, This ones for you Evan

Hey Rippin Buddy, SEARCH BUTTON........... its somewhere in All other stuff i'm pretty sure called, YOUR WORST CRASH, BOO YAH

H

hartattack_199

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #14
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH love the new Sig Evan, So true, So true, Except, I know how to search,

E

evanc

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #15
Haha, thanks. I <3 it.

D

Dan-Da-Man

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #16
well my worst injury on a bike is a brused face and a chipped tooth

V

VAS123

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #17
my worst so far..knock on wood...is 6 stitches in my shin..i usualy wear shinpads but i was just cruisin to my boys not doin anything when my foot slipped the pedal.

E

Erin

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #18
VAS123 said:
my worst so far..knock on wood...is 6 stitches in my shin..i usualy wear shinpads but i was just cruisin to my boys not doin anything when my foot slipped the pedal.
That's sad.

V

VAS123

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #19
yes...very very sad

H

hartattack_199

Worst Bike related Injury ever post #20
Get better Shoes

New Topics