word on the Sunday Wave Frame

• Discuss word on the Sunday Wave Frame in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I'm looking to maybe get a Sunday Wave frame. since the Second Wave's came out, the normal Waves should cheaper. Not totally sure, but i think so... ...
Linx7

Linx7

word on the Sunday Wave Frame post #1
I'm looking to maybe get a Sunday Wave frame. since the Second Wave's came out, the normal Waves should cheaper. Not totally sure, but i think so. Anyway, i've heard some good things about it from some friends, but I'm looking for some outside opinions. goods, bads, recommendations for parts that go well with it, whatever can help me figure out if this is the frame i'm looking for. I ride street and a little vert by the way, if that affects anything.

pelmeney

pelmeney

word on the Sunday Wave Frame post #2
some kid is selling a raw second wave, 160 shiped. search it up, maybe hes still selling it.

C

chips4087

word on the Sunday Wave Frame post #3
it will be the last frame u'll ever buy, its proboboly the best frame ever made other then the new second wave. id recommend saving up a lil more money for the new version because ur gnna have a hard time finding the original wave and the second wave has got alot more features that the original one doesnt

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

word on the Sunday Wave Frame post #4
I'm looking to maybe get a Sunday Wave frame. since the Second Wave's came out, the normal Waves should cheaper. Not totally sure, but i think so. Anyway, i've heard some good things about it from some friends, but I'm looking for some outside opinions. goods, bads, recommendations for parts that go well with it, whatever can help me figure out if this is the frame i'm looking for. I ride street and a little vert by the way, if that affects anything.
yeah ive got it, its pretty good like strong as F but its alittle bit heavy. like if you dont mind another 500-600 grams more on your bike its easily the best frame for the price,

Linx7

Linx7

word on the Sunday Wave Frame post #5
alright, sounds like im going with the 07 wave. i dont have another 200 for the 2nd so... yeah. and i hear good things. i trust you guys, thanks

ColourOfMoney

ColourOfMoney

word on the Sunday Wave Frame post #6
alright, sounds like im going with the 07 wave. i dont have another 200 for the 2nd so... yeah. and i hear good things. i trust you guys, thanks
yeah good on ya mate!

i hope you enjoy the sunday frame cause umless you sell it, you arnt gonna get rid of it haha THEY DONT BREAK....good thing :)

J

jawn

word on the Sunday Wave Frame post #7
Yes the '07's are cheap due to the '08's, but are selling fast. Best made frame on the market IMHO.

New Topics