wooow, people know shi* biut bikes

• Discuss wooow, people know shi* biut bikes in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; ok i was biking in my neighbourhood, and some 16 year old is like, "get a real sprocket", and also little kids are like "why is your disk so small?"... ...
StreetIsTalkin

StreetIsTalkin

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #1
ok i was biking in my neighbourhood, and some 16 year old is like, "get a real sprocket", and also little kids are like "why is your disk so small?" ... i hate when they ask such stupid questions... omg its a 28t sprocket, i HAVE SEEN WAAAAAYYYYY SMALLER..

DislikesSkaters

DislikesSkaters

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #2
You gotta get used to it, other people don't understand and you shouldn't expect them to. But it can get annoying

mstandlee

mstandlee

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #3
23\8? I run 25\9... Next step down.

ATP

ATP

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #4
This little slipknot skater kid at my LSP is always like "How much did your sprocket cost?" and I'm like "**** man, I had a take out a loan for the damn thing, this technology is rare!" hahaha but hes not THAT dumb and knows I was ****in with him. :\

H4RDLander

H4RDLander

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #5
coz they think trainings wheels are much cooler... :roll:

StreetIsTalkin

StreetIsTalkin

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #6
ahha^.. but i told them " it doesnt matter u know shit bout bikes" and he kept yapping.. meh ill beat him up, i did before, lol and hes 2 years older

C

Charles

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #7
Light weight... Makes the bike look cleaner (IMO)... Less chance of bending/breaking the sprocket... Hell.

J

jawn

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #8
23\8? I run 25\9... Next step down.
I wonder why people run 23:8 instead of 22:8 (which is exactly half of 44:16), is there less give or something that prompts people to ease the gearing off a bit?

DirtDemon

DirtDemon

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #9
People ask me that question all the time....i run 25/9.....

They also ask why my rear wheel is so loud (its a cassette)...i just tell em that i need a new muffler....lol...they look at me so wierd, but i love ****ing with everyones head....its fun!:D

ridecleveland

ridecleveland

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #10
Q: How much did your bike cost?
A: ALOT!

StreetIsTalkin

StreetIsTalkin

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #11
They also ask why my rear wheel is so loud (its a cassette)...i just tell em that i need a new muffler....lol...they look at me so wierd, but i love ****ing with everyones head....its fun!
ahha im so taking that one :p , but like seriously WHO TEH **** CARES? if we have small sprockets or loud cassettes... omg its just the way our bikes are!

Biggles

Biggles

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #12
you lot get off lightly:

how much did your bike cost?
why don't you have any brakes?
why don't you have any standers [pegs!]
why is your cog so small?
why is your seat so low?
how much did that bit cost? [repeated several times]
what's the bets trick you can do?
how many tricks can you do?
show us a trick
i said show us a trick!

i've heard all of those more than once

S

stolenbmx16

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #13
or how bout the can you backflip
no
well you suck than

MikeT

MikeT

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #14
when you're riding across the place least possible for you to do a trick ( say a carpark for example, because my flatland skills are none-existant ) and the little chavv'y scrote says " 'Ere mayyte do a stunt ".

My reply is usually something along the lines of, you find me a ramp and i'll do them all day for you.

Mike

S

screwglue

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #15
i like my 25t, only ting im iss aobut 30t is sprocket stall wtihout scrathicn the **** outa ur downtube

A

AaronBMX

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #16
"where did you learn that"
"on a milk carton"

"do that tricky jump thing"
*does a small frontwheel pull up thingy*

M

monkeyonabike

wooow, people know shi* biut bikes post #17
i hate the little bastards who run around the park following you telling you how shit your bike is coz its got to small cogs, and no pegs. and then annoy you, constantly asking to have a bike.

New Topics