woohoo my new bike is here !!!!!

• Discuss woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; after weeks of waiting my new bike has finnally got here :D :D :D it is a sarcen momo (took peoples advice of not getting a real decent bike to... ...
  • Tags bike flatland street
H

hit_da_ramps

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #1
after weeks of waiting my new bike has finnally got here :D :D :D

it is a sarcen momo (took peoples advice of not getting a real decent bike to learn on) but oh well it douse the job

ah well i just thought i should say that :)

I

infantry43RIDER

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #2
never heard of that kind of bike....is it for flatland?

and who said not go for a decent bike...i would put in the extra bucks for a decent bike especially if you know you are going to stick with bmx.

H

hit_da_ramps

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #3
dunno i was choosing a bike to get, looked around and that 1 just seemed to have the best stuff on it (plus it looked good 2 :) )

and yea most people say "i wouldnt spend more than $200 on a fisrt bike" so i didnt

J

J

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #4
i have never heard of that bike either.do u kno of a website that has it on it if so poist it on here

T

Trimix

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #5
Never heard of that bike either, however I agree with your approach. I also agree with infantry43RIDER, in that it is beneficial to have the best equipment available for any given sport.

A chain question: How does one go about removing links of chain from an existing chain, and how does one aline or line up the front sprocket and rear cog?

-James

E

evanc

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #6
Go to a shop for the chain thing. If you can't figure it out, you'll **** it up.

X

XIII

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #7
my bike was $200 before upgrades...

...i can tell if its a flat land bike by looking at the bottom tube...its useually bent or at more of an angle than street/trails frames.

examples (flatland):

examples (street/trails):

S

sr71racer

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #8
ive never heard of that bike, and i dont know who would tell you not to spend more then $200 on a bike, because if u plan on riding for a while your just going to break that stuff as you progress and have to buy another one.

H

hartattack_199

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #9
that ares doesn't look like it could take much

I

infantry43RIDER

woohoo my new bike is here !!!!! post #10
well its flatland...it doesn't have to take much pounding and whatnot.

New Topics