have any of you been to woodward if so tell me what its like

Chaosbmx

Chaosbmx

woodward post #2
never been there but it looks pretty sweeet

burbsrider

burbsrider

woodward post #3
my friend went to woodward and he said it wasnt worth 1000 bucks unless your an experienced park rider.

E

Elite

woodward post #4
burbsrider said:
my friend went to woodward and he said it wasnt worth 1000 bucks unless your an experienced park rider.
yeah, dont go there until you can really kill your park.

Chaosbmx

Chaosbmx

woodward post #5
1000 bucks .. wow thats a rip :?

K

king of kings

woodward post #6
i know a couple of guys who went there. i dunno if thats where they got good. or if they were good before that ahaha. but yea. it looks pretty sick.

rideohio

rideohio

woodward post #7
parkrider said hes been there. $25 bucks to a session like a normal park, i believe. its only $1000 when you go for the whole camp.

Chaosbmx

Chaosbmx

woodward post #8
oh, i see :hmm:

W

Worcester Joe

woodward post #9
goinfor 6 days..... and all free for me! :D

bmxfool

bmxfool

woodward post #10
Worcester Joe said:
goinfor 6 days..... and all free for me! :D
LUCKY!!! :evil:

Matthew

Matthew

woodward post #11
how did you get to woodward for free?!

B

blackrider360

woodward post #12
where in the USA is woodward i'd like to go there

Matthew

Matthew

woodward post #13
THe orinonal woodward is in pensyvania, woodward west is in california and theres a woodward gymnast camp and i think a few skateparks in lake lake owen, and thats somehere central america.

Chaosbmx

Chaosbmx

woodward post #14
hmm wonder were the woodward is that is in pa , seeing as that i live in pa :hmm:

W

Worcester Joe

woodward post #15
Matt1991 said:
how did you get to woodward for free?!
haha visiting pro! 8) hahahahaha. camp finished the week after i go....

D

Darkdevil_John

woodward post #16
I HATE YOU SO MUCH I cant ride but ive heard newbs have been known to go from no tricks to at least able to do the simple vert stuff in 2-3 sessions.

Chaosbmx

Chaosbmx

woodward post #17
i was thinkin bout goin to a camp but never did

D

Darkdevil_John

woodward post #18
I wanted to but couldnt afford it.

K

Kagy

woodward post #19
Woodward is well worth the money if you know why you're going there and have plans to learn stuff. You do need some park skills to get full use of the place but there are trails there too. Best part about woodward is how much variety there is to ride, box jumps of all sizes, spine ramps 3 foot tall all the way up to 7 foot tall, foam pits to try crazy new stuff. It's all about your attitude showing up, if you think just because you go to woodward you're going to be good it's going to be a waste of a $1000. But if you show up wanting to learn as much as you can from better riders and some pros about how to improve the skills you've got then $1000 is cheap for that kind of experience.
I was a camper back in 1995, didn't cost a grand but it didn't have near the amount of ramps there are now. I thought it was well worth it then and even though it's a bit expensive it's still worth it.
Chad

www.woodwardcamp.com

A

Antagonist

woodward post #20
man id fully kill to go to woodward

New Topics