woodward info

• Discuss woodward info in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how much does it cost for a day in woodward im thinkning of going on a usa roadtrip after my euro road trip :D any other info about woodward would be... ...
ashubeast

ashubeast

woodward info post #1
how much does it cost for a day in woodward im thinkning of going on a usa roadtrip after my euro road trip :D any other info about woodward would be ace aswell as in do u need to have certain padding book 20 years in advance and stuff.
cheer
ash :twisted:

E

evanc

woodward info post #2
You can't go for a day. Just sneak in, they don't take role call or anything.

ashubeast

ashubeast

woodward info post #3
i just found out there is 3 woodwards whats the best for bmx?

I

infantry43RIDER

woodward info post #4
they prolly all are just fine...but newest one is west in cali...looks pretty good there.

S

StandardOX

woodward info post #5
ashubeast said:
how much does it cost for a day in woodward im thinkning of going on a usa roadtrip after my euro road trip :D any other info about woodward would be ace aswell as in do u need to have certain padding book 20 years in advance and stuff.
cheer
ash :twisted:
It costs like $800 for the woodward camp for a week. In the camp, you stay at woodward all week, they feed you, and pro riders teach you stuff.

A cheaper way is to pay $200 for a week session, wihtout the camp. Costs alot less. Still expensive.

Look it up on the site.

S

sentaafEQpovar

woodward info post #6
lets drive down to LA on a tank of gas and shoot dead racoons with electric bb guns and drive on freeway with eyes closed

A

ashton

woodward info post #7
lets drive down to LA on a tank of gas and shoot dead racoons with electric bb guns and drive on freeway with eyes closed
your a fu**ing tool man go shoot yourself before someone else does

D

Disturbed1

woodward info post #8
yeah it cost alot for woodward, so bring some money and ur lil pink helmet cuz its not like in ur driveway where u ride down the hill, hit the lil mini ramp do a 2ft air and then crash into the bushes becuase u still cant reach the brake lever...

D

Disturbed1

woodward info post #9
your a fu**ing tool man go shoot yourself before someone else does
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T

Tucker

woodward info post #10
Does anyone know if its true that you have to be 16 ir under to go to woodward?. The pros only go because they get invited.

I

infantry43RIDER

woodward info post #11
that can't be true.

T

Tucker

woodward info post #12
apparently so. i guess will just have to get pro. mind you the person that told me could have been chttin sh*t.

ashubeast

ashubeast

woodward info post #13
Disturbed1 said:
yeah it cost alot for woodward, so bring some money and ur lil pink helmet cuz its not like in ur driveway where u ride down the hill, hit the lil mini ramp do a 2ft air and then crash into the bushes becuase u still cant reach the brake lever...
twat what the **** is that suposed to mean

E

evanc

woodward info post #14
It is $895 for a session this year, and $845 for each session thereafter. Next year it will be $945.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

woodward info post #15
www.woodwardcamp.com

As a summary, Lake Owen looks as if its only skaters and boarders and even if it did allow bikes, it looks pretty *** like Patrick Duffy from Full House (whoever likes/liked Full House should have a shotgun in their mouth with their toe on the trigger).

Woodward in Pennsylvania has GETAWAY WEEKENDS. Im pretty sure that it applies to anyone though im not all the way sure. It did say on the website "All children (thru age 18 ) must be accompanied and supervised by their parent". The only facilities available for the offer though are Lot 8 and Cloud 9 but I'm sure you could sneak into other areas if you so desired. The cost is $119/night for one person and $79/additional night all with the dandy 8.5% sales tax. Check in: 2:00 PM and Check Out 11:00 AM. Helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads are required but people can get away with wearing cut up black socks on elbows and wearing jeans so as to not wear knee pads.

I dont feel like typing about Woodward West. Go look for yourself you lazy bastards.

I'm going to Woodward sometime this month!!!!!
I hope its still going to happen.

O

oibmxpunx

woodward info post #16
i want to go there but i hered there nuthing but stuk up rich kids there

I

infantry43RIDER

woodward info post #17
woodward has become *** in my mind if that thing about 16 year olds is true...woodward would be there for the wrong reasons.

E

evanc

woodward info post #18
If you're under 18, you can go any session. Session 15 is reserved for 18 and above. Woodward is not 'in it for the wrong reasons' you jackass. You try starting up multiple, multi-million dollar parks, and see how cheap you can manage to let people in.

I

infantry43RIDER

woodward info post #19
yea that is what i thought...i was saying its *** if that thing was true.

S

sentaafEQpovar

woodward info post #20
whats this about multiple woodwards? in like So Cali

i always liked the idea of some magical fancifal bike dream land out in the middle of no where i.e. midland america, that includes pennsylvania, right?

New Topics