woodward 08 video.

• Discuss woodward 08 video. in the BMX Videos forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; my buddy put this together, i have a small section at the end. figured i'd post it i havent logged in here in ages... ...
bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

woodward 08 video. post #1
my buddy put this together, i have a small section at the end.

figured i'd post it i havent logged in here in ages.

http://vimeo.com/1908469

bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

woodward 08 video. post #2
oh thanks dudes. now i remember why i dont waste my time here. the come up for the most part takes time to view halfway decent videos.

P

Patrickrider

woodward 08 video. post #3
That 360 gap at the end (you?) was monsterous. Great video.

BoyOBoyle

BoyOBoyle

woodward 08 video. post #4
oh thanks dudes. now i remember why i dont waste my time here. the come up for the most part takes time to view halfway decent videos.
This forum just doesn't like to view/comment on any videos featuring Woodward

"Well, duh....anyone could be as good as him if they went to Woodward for a summer"

Edit: I really like it a lot

Last edited:
bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

woodward 08 video. post #5
This forum just doesn't like to view/comment on any videos featuring Woodward

"Well, duh....anyone could be as good as him if they went to Woodward for a summer"

Edit: I really like it a lot
i hope you're joking me. i spent my whole summer i could have been riding WORKING to pay for my one ****ing week. you go there, and ride skatparks, no one teaches you shit, its a ****ing popularity contest with all the pros. the realest pro i saw stayed for 3 days. van homan. i got broke so much that week. so what is all this talk about me spending my summer at woodward? i spent 1 week. half of which consisted of me almost breaking my ankles, snapping a set of powerbites, and getting shit on by trey jones. if you cant appreciate the video because it was filmed at a alternative sports camp, then you're ****ed. if you were being sarcastic or something, i'm sorry its a touchy subject.

That 360 gap at the end (you?) was monsterous. Great video.
yo thanks. that 3 was high on my top five scariest moments on my bike.

A

Angry Dave

woodward 08 video. post #6
damn dude,**** trey jones. hes a pussy that thinks hes the shit. take away his coaster and see if he pulls that 3 flip to fakie again.cant stand ppl who let there skill level get to there head to where they feel they can put down the people who are in the same position they once were.watched this on tcub,its a damn good video. would love to shred with you guys soon,if i ever get out of mass anyway..so ***

Bettley1

Bettley1

woodward 08 video. post #7
yo sorry man thought id commented this! :S

Sick video!

those huge 3's again...youve lost the plot!

matt15

matt15

woodward 08 video. post #8
that was sickk !

flannel25

flannel25

woodward 08 video. post #9
sick vid, keep it up man! i hope your bank gets refilled soon:D

thecaptain

thecaptain

woodward 08 video. post #10
good video but the music was way depressing

J

Jak

woodward 08 video. post #11
whatt that 3 was insane!! awsome :eek: also glad to see you back

bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

woodward 08 video. post #12
damn dude,**** trey jones. hes a pussy that thinks hes the shit. take away his coaster and see if he pulls that 3 flip to fakie again.cant stand ppl who let there skill level get to there head to where they feel they can put down the people who are in the same position they once were.watched this on tcub,its a damn good video. would love to shred with you guys soon,if i ever get out of mass anyway..so ***
haha for sure dude. he's a loser. he lost to my best buddy in a game of bike cause he couldnt do an uprail icepick, he called hte bresnahan twins *** over it. if you guys have been around a while you know of those two. hardly ***.

yo sorry man thought id commented this! :S

Sick video!

those huge 3's again...youve lost the plot!
yo thanks dude. i still cant get over your roof 3. you were just going SO slow and it was still so good. way to go.

that was sickk !
thanks for sure.

sick vid, keep it up man! i hope your bank gets refilled soon:D
i'm glad you liked it. as for the money situation, i just applied for a donut shop chain called dunkin donuts. its synonymous with the northeast :)

good video but the music was way depressing
thanks man. we had fun with that week. surprised we even had time to film.

whatt that 3 was insane!! awsome :eek: also glad to see you back
thanks a lot, i cant wait till next year i'll be going week 11. everyone come!!!

A

Angry Dave

woodward 08 video. post #13
yea,met ian and dylan at rye a while back,so good.it was actually right after they put the new boxes and stuff in the main section,the second box wasnt even black yet

The Radness

The Radness

woodward 08 video. post #14
you know my feelings about this video

and if you work at dunkin doughnuts can you send me some free ones? this town does not have a doughnut shop!

bikerinthebuff

bikerinthebuff

woodward 08 video. post #15
sure d00d. i wonder how well they send in the post.

S

Smickus

woodward 08 video. post #16
I've actually missed your videos BITB. You're one of the members I like to see videos from. Loved it all, some really sick barspin gaps and nice 3's... Big 3 at the end was insane.

Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

woodward 08 video. post #17
Are you the bigger kid on the white bike? Also that proves power bites arent indestructable. :)

Song name please!!!!

K

keandre

woodward 08 video. post #18
dude i get to go to woodward this summer in pennsylvania

F

fitaitken1

woodward 08 video. post #19
Really awkward but HUGE 360s at the end, no offense on the awkward part...

AcEoFsPaDeS

AcEoFsPaDeS

woodward 08 video. post #20
You 3 like a man!

New Topics