Winstanleys

• Discuss Winstanleys in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ive heard lots of bad things about winstanleys bmx but there prices and range of products are great but do they deliver in the end????????? ...
Ollie101266

Ollie101266

Winstanleys post #1
Ive heard lots of bad things about winstanleys bmx but there prices and range of products are great but do they deliver in the end?????????

Last edited:
911freeagentbmx911

911freeagentbmx911

Winstanleys post #2
sometimes somertimes not ie heard people who get theyre bike and are happy i also hear stuff about people getting items 2 months late after they call the cops about it...and sometimes people just have to get their money back and they move on because the product never shows up soooo no dont go with them

X

xxxshezxxx

Winstanleys post #3
i was going for there. im presuming your from the UK then? if so ive just ordered a bike from http://www.tritoncycles.co.uk if everything goes ok ill tell you. have a look on the site to see if theres anythink you like and compare prices etc.

azman

azman

Winstanleys post #4
Ive heard lots of bad things about winstanleys bmx but there prices and range of products are great but do they deliver in the end?????????
Dude theres such a thing as a search button

bettley661

bettley661

Winstanleys post #5
Dont do it if you value money!

Id rather give Alans an extra £15 or w/e it is than take my chances with them

guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie

Winstanleys post #6
Extreme direct are pretty damn good, ordered my bike on a wednesday, came on a friday.Price's arn't too shabby either.

Ollie101266

Ollie101266

Winstanleys post #7
Thanks for help people but not azmans

Chris

Chris

Winstanleys post #8
Mountain biker round here ordered a gusset bash guard sprocket. ordered in october, didn't get it till january.

New Topics