will my tubes pop

• Discuss will my tubes pop in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; if i put the max 120psi in my khe front with danscomp shradder tubes and my animal asm 110 psi with danscomp shradder tubes ...
excess01

excess01

will my tubes pop post #1
if i put the max 120psi in my khe front with danscomp shradder tubes and my animal asm 110 psi with danscomp shradder tubes

ashbmx

ashbmx

will my tubes pop post #2
high probabilty
and it will be very very very hard
and some stuff may hurt your wrists

StandardRidr250s

StandardRidr250s

will my tubes pop post #3
built to last for a while hopefully. depends on how u land on ur rims doin tricks.

excess01

excess01

will my tubes pop post #4
lol ok right know i run 60 psi on both i think its alright like that right

StandardRidr250s

StandardRidr250s

will my tubes pop post #5
depends if tubes r gettin popped

TOM_L

TOM_L

will my tubes pop post #6
They will be fine.

720 TAilwhip

720 TAilwhip

will my tubes pop post #7
it should be ok but i would never run my tires that high because if you come down from a big jump there will be no give and the tire wont absorb the shock your wrists will so you be the judge i run mine around 95-100 front 100-105 back

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

will my tubes pop post #8
Put the reccomended amount in.

TrikeKid

TrikeKid

will my tubes pop post #9
They will be fine, tires rated up to that high aren't going to push off the rim from air pressure anywhere close to what they're rated at, I used to only run 60 pounds, then I decided to put 80 in just for shits 'n giggles, and I loved it, I'm up to 85 front 90-95 rear and like it more the more air I put in. If you know how to land, you won't hurt yourself (It's actually better for really hard landings because you don't hit rim)

Last edited:
moldaz

moldaz

will my tubes pop post #10
i pumped mine up to 120 once and my valve stem like bubbled up and tore... so i run 100 all the time now...

excess01

excess01

will my tubes pop post #11
im goin to try 80 lol

New Topics