wiggiling in the forks

• Discuss wiggiling in the forks in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ever since i went brakless and took the gyro off my haro, my bars and forks have had room to move back and forth, its not anything serious but im... ...
S

sandmriderbmx

wiggiling in the forks post #1
ever since i went brakless and took the gyro off my haro, my bars and forks have had room to move back and forth, its not anything serious but im afraid its gonna let in dust and damage the bearings, what can i do to fix this

I

infantry43RIDER

wiggiling in the forks post #2
spacers maybe...

E

EPMD

wiggiling in the forks post #3
Yeah that happened to me so i put my gyro back on until i could get other spacers

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

wiggiling in the forks post #4
i bought a larger (higher) headset

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

wiggiling in the forks post #5
or yould could buy an hexagon top bolt

S

sandmriderbmx

wiggiling in the forks post #6
its not the spacers i dont think cause its not an up and down motion its a foward and back motion

B

bones

wiggiling in the forks post #7
yes u need spacers trust me it happened when i took mine off just put 1 small one on !

E

EPMD

wiggiling in the forks post #8
bones is right..

F

federal_rider12

wiggiling in the forks post #9
well it isnt tight enough you need to place the stem down farther onto the headset or add spacers

O

oibmxpunx

wiggiling in the forks post #10
sandmriderbmx said:
its not the spacers i dont think cause its not an up and down motion its a foward and back motion
dude ur not to smart are u just spend the 99cent and get a f*cking spacer

S

sandmriderbmx

wiggiling in the forks post #11
well i hae spacers numbnuts i guess i just need another one, you know u ask a simple question and get shit from *** fags who think there cool, maybe i should just quit this and go back to skateboarding were people actually have respect for 1 another

P

Pyro insaine

wiggiling in the forks post #12
same thing happened tome and it was the comppression peice in my head set fell out while working on it

if you know wat im talking about, then check cause that is probably the problem

if u cant figure it out email or im me

Email: MSM77MSM@CS.com
IM: pyroinsaine

F

FOL

wiggiling in the forks post #13
god damnit man, your email adress is even more ****ed than mine :p

New Topics