wide bar barspins

• Discuss wide bar barspins in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i love the feel of my slams and have no intention of cutting them down but i still am intent on learning barspins. anyone else do barspins with... ...
abew

abew

wide bar barspins post #1
i love the feel of my slams and have no intention of cutting them down but i still am intent on learning barspins.

anyone else do barspins with wide ie uncut-slam-sized bars? or know of people that do? or strategies on how to go about them?

thanks alot!!!

ps i can x up if that helps :?

moldaz

moldaz

wide bar barspins post #2
my friend has huge bar and i always ask him how the hell he does it and he tells me he leans back ALOT...

BurnoutLS13

BurnoutLS13

wide bar barspins post #3
yea, straighten your legs more, not really much as leaning back since most of your body has to remain over the bars. its just your legs

B

band aid

wide bar barspins post #4
i'd try to learn barspins to but i have 28"'s so i don't even bother, i have no clue what i could do?

guTTedbmx

guTTedbmx

wide bar barspins post #5
i should be getting triumphs or some big bar soon.. and i wanna learn bars bad aswell.. hmmm well i guess ill wait and see.

moldaz

moldaz

wide bar barspins post #6
just cut them is there a point to have bars that are over 2 feet wide?

ATP

ATP

wide bar barspins post #7
My friend runs T1 Buchanons and can vbarspin, hes ape shit.

TOM_L

TOM_L

wide bar barspins post #8
just cut them is there a point to have bars that are over 2 feet wide?
Yes, he likes the way they feel.

I learnt hop bars with uncut triumphs. Just straigten your leg by pushing your ass back towards the wheel, lean forward and throw. I cut my bars to 26" a month ago and lost hop bars. Relearned them a few days ago.

New Topics