wickedest trick

• Discuss wickedest trick in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What's the most wickedest stunt you have ever done? ...
  • Tags bike bmx fakie jump pedal stall
P

ProRyderJohn

wickedest trick post #1
What's the most wickedest stunt you have ever done?

F

federal_rider12

wickedest trick post #2
i dont have a wicked trick ive done i do normal tricks the most wicked things i do are gaps but the best thing ive done i guess would be the gap i did where i jumped from a parking lot over a tiny grass hill, sidewalk, another grass portion and into the road and the pic that was taken of me doin it doesnt seem big at all but it was a pretty good size gap and it looks like im riding down the tiny grass hill since the pic was taken so far away

X

XIII

wickedest trick post #3
a wheelie :D

S

sentaafEQpovar

wickedest trick post #4
candybar

R

rocket

wickedest trick post #5
360 anything. and i mean anything.

O

oibmxpunx

wickedest trick post #6
ive been working on pedal stall 180 to opp. pedal stall i think wen i get thos down that going to be sweet i want to do them to fakie tho just to make it cooler

B

bones

wickedest trick post #7
ive been biking for like 4 months properly so my best thing would be my feeble to fluke sprocket grind :D

el nombre

el nombre

wickedest trick post #8
skids

:clap:

T

traildemon

wickedest trick post #9
oh no an insane clown posse fan... what has the world come to

coolest trick I dunno, evrything can be cool, even a stud smith or 50-50 grind on a funny looking ramp, I think the coolest trick I've done so far is a tailtap to icepick, but i wish I could throw in a crank flip or a fakie variation in it

M

madbull

wickedest trick post #10
trick

well cause there aren't no good spots nearby. and i'm just learning tricks
is. but the coolest things i did were: icipick grind, flatland tailwhip with one feet over de handelbars, and with mountianbike one hander lander on a smal jump. (made the step from bmx to mountainbike and after a few years i whent back to bmx cause it's way cooler)

S

sentaafEQpovar

wickedest trick post #11
icerocket said:
360 anything. and i mean anything.
candybar anything. and i mean anything

including bunnyhops...

T

traildemon

wickedest trick post #12
no shit sentaaf you're from afghanistan?? I heard the americans made great trails there...haha

C

casperh

wickedest trick post #13
bunnyhop tailwhip 8) i still cant do it

S

sentaafEQpovar

wickedest trick post #14
traildemon said:
no shit sentaaf you're from afghanistan?? I heard the americans made great trails there...haha
california san francisco bay area

C

casperh

wickedest trick post #15
sentaafEQpovar said:
traildemon said:
california san francisco bay area

sitting on the dock of the bay
watchin the tide blabalabalay
they even have that music on tatooine
even in treetown of the wookies trinidadandtobago

T

traildemon

wickedest trick post #16
huh?????

New Topics