WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!!

415fsxrules

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #1
Hi everyone i need some help here. when i try tailwhips i can get the bike all the way around and get the frame with my foot then i just fall over,i have only landed one before so i dont know what iam doing wrong :? :? :? if anyone knows what i could be doing wrong please reply thanks

L

leon_luxton

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #2
you just have to keep your balance

C

Colorblinded

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #3
you just have to keep your balance
That's the best advice I have ever seen anyone give! NOT, sigh.. I think he knows he needs to balance, I mean... come on.

Okay man, make sure you know which way your falling, try leaning the other way more, when the bike frame starts to get around to you.

Also, try watching the frame come around with your eye, in case you arn't just focased on it, and focus just where you want your foot to be and just try to get it there. I can't really explain what I am trying to say, but it's like if you focus on just getting your foot where you want it, (the pedal) the whole time, you may be able to just get it over. [/quote]

T

The Worst

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #4
Make sure to give the frame alittle kick to help it swing and rock the bike for momentum......its a easy trick :p
:bmx_rulez:

415fsxrules

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #5
ok thanks i have about 10 of them now so iam getting better. The Worst i know to kick the bike lol that is the first thing u need to do but thanks anyways :wink:

T

The Worst

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #6
415fsxrules said:
ok thanks i have about 10 of them now so iam getting better. The Worst i know to kick the bike lol that is the first thing u need to do but thanks anyways :wink:
Well when I first started I kept forgetting to kick it...ALL I TRYING TO DO WAS HELP geez :p

415fsxrules

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #7
didnt mean to sound like an ass or anything i was just saying.

T

The Worst

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #8
i know.......I had a :p

415fsxrules

WHY CAN"T I FLATLAND TAILWHIP??? HELP!!!!! post #9
o ok then i didnt see that before

New Topics