Who's got what ramps?

• Discuss Who's got what ramps? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; What's everyone's personal ramps? I used to have a 6' mini, 8' wide, but I tore it down. It's now a 16'wide, 6' high ramp with enough wood leftover to... ...
E

evanc

Who's got what ramps? post #1
What's everyone's personal ramps? I used to have a 6' mini, 8' wide, but I tore it down. It's now a 16'wide, 6' high ramp with enough wood leftover to make a 2' sub, grind box, pre-built 8x16' wallride, as well as numerous 2x4's and sheets of ply for other stuff. I've also got an assortment of custom-welded rails.

E

EasternBMX

Who's got what ramps? post #2
I have one of those black plastic factor x ramps and a little brother that lets me jump over him

V

Van_Homan

Who's got what ramps? post #3
my friends got a 3' tall 7' wide and bout 10' coping to coping

E

evanc

Who's got what ramps? post #4
Van_Homan said:
Huh?

V

Van_Homan

Who's got what ramps? post #5
O

oibmxpunx

Who's got what ramps? post #6
i dont have any ramps but i have kick ass trails 4-6 tall 10-20 gaps

I

infantry43RIDER

Who's got what ramps? post #7
ive got trails and some ramp sshhiit

5 foot trails bout 10 foot gaps....5 set of doubles....um for the ramps basically since im not a real big park rider i have more of a street set up so i got like 10 rails and a couple of ledges...nice pyramid and a 5 foot spine...kinda small but its super fun...

E

evanc

Who's got what ramps? post #8
Van_Homan said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
Huh?
wut dont u understand?
I'm guessing he's got a mini ramp (since you used no nouns) and 10' coping to is REALLY small.

T

The Worst

Who's got what ramps? post #9
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
Huh?
wut dont u understand?
I'm guessing he's got a mini ramp (since you used no nouns) and 10' coping to is REALLY small.
Are you a Idiot???? No nouns eh.....Person place or thing.....Person=friend thing=coping ......a few nouns there...learn to read man.....I have a peice of concrete and I love it
:bmx_rulez:

E

evanc

Who's got what ramps? post #10
You ballsack, there's no nouns that describe his type of ramp. I don't care about his friend. Or his coping.

H

hartattack_199

Who's got what ramps? post #11
The Worst said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
Huh?
wut dont u understand?
Are you a Idiot???? No nouns eh.....Person place or thing.....Person=friend thing=coping ......a few nouns there...learn to read man.....I have a peice of concrete and I love it
I just thought it would be funny to quote this just once more

E

evanc

Who's got what ramps? post #12
hartattack_199 said:
The Worst said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
Huh?
wut dont u understand?

Yeah, well it's more funny now. HAH!

I

infantry43RIDER

Who's got what ramps? post #13
:?

415fsxrules

Who's got what ramps? post #14
evanc said:
hartattack_199 said:
The Worst said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
Huh?
wut dont u understand?

NO now it is funny :lol: :lol:

E

evanc

Who's got what ramps? post #15
415fsxrules said:
evanc said:
hartattack_199 said:
The Worst said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
evanc said:
Van_Homan said:
Huh?
wut dont u understand?

NO now it is funny :lol: :lol:
You think you're funny, eh?

E

EasternBMX

Who's got what ramps? post #16
haha you guys are great
hahahahah

V

Van_Homan

Who's got what ramps? post #17
the worst ur dumb man i thot u wud have been smart enough to know i was talking about a mini ramp u know considering the name of the topic is whos got wut RAMPS duh! and ya 10 feet is small its tight as hell!

T

The Worst

Who's got what ramps? post #18
Van_Homan said:
the worst ur dumb man i thot u wud have been smart enough to know i was talking about a mini ramp u know considering the name of the topic is whos got wut RAMPS duh! and ya 10 feet is small its tight as hell!
NOW YOU MADE A ASS OF URSELF! I was sticking up for the guy without nouns and I new you were talking about a ramp fool YOU CAN ALL BE BALLSACKS AND QOUTE THIS 100 TIMES 2!
PS: Read

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Who's got what ramps? post #19
You know what just makes my day? People on the internet trying to find meaning in their pathetic lives by making fun of other people. There is also irony that someone was called dumb by someone who can't spell but that may not be misspelling, just preference. You are the same decaying organic material as everyone else. Nobody beside you really cares about your own life. I just watched Fight Club for the 17th time.

Anyways, I have a 4' tall quaterpipe with a 2' deck and a 5.5' spine that kicks ass.

C

Colorblinded

Who's got what ramps? post #20
NOW YOU MADE A ASS OF URSELF! I was sticking up for the guy without nouns and I new you were talking about a ramp fool YOU CAN ALL BE BALLSACKS AND QOUTE THIS 100 TIMES 2!

QUOTE #1 :)
99 to go

New Topics