who wants a laptop????

• Discuss who wants a laptop???? in the BMX Parts forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have a dell inspirion e1505 that runs absolutly amazing. running windows vista ultimate with a 50gb hard drive that's cd/dvd r+rw. 1.28gb ram. small... ...
D

dirtmonster

who wants a laptop???? post #1
i have a dell inspirion e1505 that runs absolutly amazing. running windows vista ultimate with a 50gb hard drive that's cd/dvd r+rw. 1.28gb ram. small surface scratches from goin in and out of the backpack. supports dual monitors, internal wireless, ethernet port, 4 USB ports, SD/XD Card reader. photoshop cs3, itunes, divX. needs charger. looking to trade for an apple laptop, a bike or sell. looking for a sunday, fit, or fbm. it'll prolly be the bike plus cash. doesn't have to be complete. as long as it has a bottom bracket, back rim, and a headset (unless it's a standard headset) i'll most likly take it... throw some offers at me... you can email me about it too. krazywhiteboy27@aol.com

Rummie

Rummie

who wants a laptop???? post #2
i got alot but no frame or fork....

D

dirtmonster

who wants a laptop???? post #3
pm me with what you got... i still need an american bb, crank, and back wheel

A

AustinKO

who wants a laptop???? post #4
ill give ya 100 pm me

FitRid3rOC

FitRid3rOC

who wants a laptop???? post #5
I have Odyssey 41 Thermal cranks 175mm 19mm with a matching American BB and two complete back rims. PM me if you're interested

D

dirtmonster

who wants a laptop???? post #7
top... might be heading to matrix

A

AustinKO

who wants a laptop???? post #8
well it is beat ought to sh1t

M

MATRIX

who wants a laptop???? post #9
get some close ups of the top? And screen.

D

dirtmonster

who wants a laptop???? post #10
physical apperance has nothing to do with internal performance jackass

D

dirtmonster

who wants a laptop???? post #11
A

AustinKO

who wants a laptop???? post #12
really. yea it does it could have been dropped a millon times and messed up something internally idiot.

IB Street

IB Street

who wants a laptop???? post #13
really. yea it does it could have been dropped a millon times and messed up something internally idiot.
Dont start a huge flame war.

D

dirtmonster

who wants a laptop???? post #14
well i've never dropped it... read the discription... the scratches are from goin in and out of my backpack and shit...

A

AustinKO

who wants a laptop???? post #15
right. i can lie just as easy as you can just because you posted it does NOT mean its true.

D

dirtmonster

who wants a laptop???? post #16
whatever, go ride your mongoose and shut the fuck up

A

AustinKO

who wants a laptop???? post #17
okay :)

D

dirtmonster

who wants a laptop???? post #18
top...