Who is REALLY in control?

wikipedia.su

wikipedia.su

Who is REALLY in control? post #21
delarge is making the least convincing case for freemason control that ive ever seen

DeLarge

DeLarge

Who is REALLY in control? post #22
delarge is making the least convincing case for freemason control that ive ever seen
please explain where I was even asked, or stated that I was 'making a case' for freemason control.

wikipedia.su

wikipedia.su

Who is REALLY in control? post #23
im insulting you, don't get hung up on the semantics of it

DeLarge

DeLarge

Who is REALLY in control? post #24
im insulting you, don't get hung up on the semantics of it
then your a sad little c*nt then aren't you. pretty poor insult aswell considering there is little to no substance to it.

wikipedia.su

wikipedia.su

Who is REALLY in control? post #25
you provide more substance to it with every post

DeLarge

DeLarge

Who is REALLY in control? post #26
DeLarge

DeLarge

Who is REALLY in control? post #27
you provide more substance to it with every post
I love how you come in to threads like these with this cloud of arrogance, like your the foremost authority on world affairs, like your the referee or judge of what people say. And your only 16, incredible. What is your secret? you sound like a government agent half the time

wikipedia.su

wikipedia.su

Who is REALLY in control? post #28
I love how you come in to threads like these with this cloud of arrogance, like your the foremost authority on world affairs, like your the referee or judge of what people say. And your only 16, incredible. What is your secret? you sound like a government agent half the time
hahahaha youre completely delusional

T

Tarquin Fintimlinbinwhinbimlim Bus Stop F'tang F't

Who is REALLY in control? post #29
You better wake up and realise theres more to Francis Ford Coppola than just a film director.
Like what?

You need to work out where the millions and millions and millions of dollars came from to make one of the greatest trilogy's ever made.
Like where?

The Godfather is not just some fantasy.
What is it?

You would know that if you watched it and payed attention.
List a bunch of stuff we've missed.

T

tdunster

Who is REALLY in control? post #30
1 - Goldman Sachs
2 - Morgan Stanley
3 - JPMorgan Chase
4 - Bank of America Merrill Lynch
5 - Deutsche Bank
6 (tie) - Citigroup
6 (tie) - Credit Suisse
8 - Barclays Capital
9 - UBS
10 - HSBC[2]

The majority of government policy decisions are made after the ten companies listed above give their plutocratic approval.
Any thing that doesn't please them is scraped. Anything that benefits them but screws the majority of the population becomes law.

New Topics