Who inspired you to ride?

• Discuss Who inspired you to ride? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QuZ7DWrlW8[/url] Steve is the man,i used to talk to him all the time when i lived by him,now i talk to him... ...
Mr. Hoffman

Mr. Hoffman

Who inspired you to ride? post #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QuZ7DWrlW8

Steve is the man,i used to talk to him all the time when i lived by him,now i talk to him everynow and then. I mean its just how he can move a bike that made me want to start. I used to love going to Section 8 and watching him ride.

Patrickk

Patrickk

Who inspired you to ride? post #2
my friends.

all of the riders i knew when i first started were vert riders and i hate vert.

fitbike61

fitbike61

Who inspired you to ride? post #3
Probably Josh Betley. His first edit was, at the time and probably still now, the absolute most amazing edit I've ever seen. So many creative tricks and everything he did looked really fun.

dave dynamite

dave dynamite

Who inspired you to ride? post #4
back in '87-'88 my parents rented RAD and since then i've been hooked. my parents rented it so much for me we ended up buying it.

Enigma

Enigma

Who inspired you to ride? post #5
the most for me would be my friend Anthony, he always has some new trick and im always trying to catch up to him :]

skavenger256

skavenger256

Who inspired you to ride? post #6
well iv been into bikes for a while. about 13 or 14 years ago, when i was about 10 or 11 my parents bought me an SE p.k. ripper from one of there friends. i skated alot during the time i owned it, but gradually moved toward riding. and when i started h.s. i moved to a bigger town that had a bunch of street riders and thought it was the greatest thing id seen. so i got rid of the pk ripper and got a freestyle bike now here i am.

johnuk

johnuk

Who inspired you to ride? post #7
No one

TheAzMyster

TheAzMyster

Who inspired you to ride? post #8
well i used to be a playstation nerd back when i was 6-10 years old
and i had mat hoffman pro bmx game and i loved it
i would be the dude in the skeleton clothes (which hapenned to be seth kimbrough my favorite bmx rider)
and i decided i wanted to do all the insane shit i was doing on the game

so i rode my little huffy around doing jumps and riding street
at the time i had no idea i was riding street but i guess thats why im a street rider now

anyway i only started doing tricks when i got my first freestyle bike
my hoffman disrupter haha only cuz of the game so i have almost been riding 4 years but i never knew it haha

JustinCarter

JustinCarter

Who inspired you to ride? post #9
Myself.

Scooz

Scooz

Who inspired you to ride? post #10
well iv been into bikes for a while. about 13 or 14 years ago, when i was about 10 or 11 my parents bought me an SE p.k. ripper from one of there friends. i skated alot during the time i owned it, but gradually moved toward riding. and when i started h.s. i moved to a bigger town that had a bunch of street riders and thought it was the greatest thing id seen. so i got rid of the pk ripper and got a freestyle bike now here i am.
Dude?!? are you me? Holy shit thats exactly how it happened to me except i had a diamondback and then got a haro. But i sware thats just how it happend to me. I skated mostly and rode just to ride somewhere but i used to jump curbs and stuff for fun. Then i saw a kid with a nice custom and i lowered my seat cause i thought it looked cool. haha. And then i screwed aroung a little riding a little more as time went on. Then i started H.S in a new bigger town in Jersey (hahah) and there were a bunch of riders there and i got heavy into it. And here i am with a custom.

R

rattybmx

Who inspired you to ride? post #11
i sucked at riding skateboards

I

iGamble

Who inspired you to ride? post #12
I started pedaling at age 2 and never looked back.

the ace of spade

the ace of spade

Who inspired you to ride? post #13
most of the guys who used to live in my town.
back in middle school i was a hardcore skater kid, thats all i did. but one day while i was out at our community pool (i rode my DB to get there) there was about 10 riders hitting this dirt jump. well i rode up just to watch them, but they convinced me to hit it. i ate shit, but i had never felt a rush like that. ever since then i've been riding

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

Who inspired you to ride? post #14
myself

D

derekridesstreet

Who inspired you to ride? post #15
i never really like got inspired by any pro guys but when i was younger i use to see the older guys riding and so that was waht inspired me. But now the riders that inpsire me and are my favorite gotta be Garret Rynolds, Ed Delarosa, Ben Hitle, Karl Poynter, and my favorite Josh Heino who ****ingg ripps at street

B

beaniealonso13

Who inspired you to ride? post #16
randy taylor
he lived with me for about 4 years or soo

V

VDUBBINX1DLX

Who inspired you to ride? post #17
when i was a kid my cousin was the person who inspired me to start riding, he used to do dirt jumps. he always had sickass bikes, gt's , mongooses, s&ms, powerlites, redlines, all sorts of bikes. now i would have to say edwin delarosa (my favorite rider) inspires me. unlike my cousin i never really got into dirt(although im going be building a bike for dirt soon) i much rather prefer street.

A

AaronBMX

Who inspired you to ride? post #19
couple locals

skavenger256

skavenger256

Who inspired you to ride? post #20
Dude?!? are you me? Holy shit thats exactly how it happened to me except i had a diamondback and then got a haro. But i sware thats just how it happend to me. I skated mostly and rode just to ride somewhere but i used to jump curbs and stuff for fun. Then i saw a kid with a nice custom and i lowered my seat cause i thought it looked cool. haha. And then i screwed aroung a little riding a little more as time went on. Then i started H.S in a new bigger town in Jersey (hahah) and there were a bunch of riders there and i got heavy into it. And here i am with a custom.
Woa, thats kinda eerie lol.

New Topics