Who drives with gloves??

J

j0rDy

Who drives with gloves?? post #1
well...any1?
me: i dont, but since last time i got 3 new blisters, so i'm planning on it...
anyone got some good tips for me?
i guess they have to be thin, cause when they are thick u dont have much control over the steer right?
so....how about u guys??

K

kyxpegsco

Who drives with gloves?? post #2

i ride with half-finger gloves ! they are good when it comes to handling the steer but i got 1 blister anyway so gloves dont work very much

J

j0rDy

Who drives with gloves?? post #3
hmm..i think half-finger gloves dont work for me...
i was thinking about some long finger gloves, cause i get them on my fingers from braking a lot!
so...what do other people to prevent blisters?
cause its really affecting my skills!! ;)
i'm trying the lawn mower now...

B

bonez

Who drives with gloves?? post #4
i allways wear my full finger gloves because when u ride with no fingers you can get chill blades like mad wen u take em off i've got some tsg gloves they r realy good. :wink:

T

T34418L3_1

Who drives with gloves?? post #5
I dont wear any gloves and my hands are all nasty with calisis

A

Anonymous

Who drives with gloves?? post #6
i dont know any one who drives a bike at all. but i know lots of people who ride with them. and i am one of them.

dumb biker

dumb biker

Who drives with gloves?? post #7
i ride with full finger gloves and have never had any problems with blisters.
And I was in sports medicine last semester in high school and we learned some crap about preventing things like blisters..If they are really bad you can wrap something soft like a kleenex around your hand then put your glove on and it will cut down on the friction.
But I find that full finger gloves seem to do the trick

A

Anonymous

Who drives with gloves?? post #8
First off I would like to agree with clark on this one he has a good point. You drive a car and you ride a bike. I personally like to wear gloves because I like to have skin on my hands. I wear long finger gloves because I get soars and calises underneath where my finger bends and they hurt like a bitch so get long finger gloves.

BMX kicks ass

K

kyxpegsco

Who drives with gloves?? post #9

i just read that you can wrap your hands in that bandage things and put on your gloves and it will prevent blisters well its worth a try ;)

A

Anonymous

Who drives with gloves?? post #10
I WOULDNT WRAP MY HANDS IN STUFF THAT IS JUST DUMB GET FULL FINGER GLOVES THEY ARENT EVEN THAT HOT IN THE SUMMER.
THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS THE TAN LINE

A

Anonymous

Who drives with gloves?? post #11
yep that is the only drawback i can see of long finger gloves but it is even worse with half finger gloves cuz u get 2 tan lines

H

Highbinder

Who drives with gloves?? post #12
I've ridden with fingerless but I don't like the lack of feel you get from the padding, but I can see the upside of them most definately (I wouldn't have skinned both my palms (pretty much the whole of each palm...) falling off my bike if I had had gloves on)

I've tried full length gloves but they didn't fit me well, and asuch I still got blisters, and they got sweaty which felt quite strange when cycling.

dumb biker

dumb biker

Who drives with gloves?? post #13
I WOULDNT WRAP MY HANDS IN STUFF THAT IS JUST DUMB GET FULL FINGER GLOVES THEY ARENT EVEN THAT HOT IN THE SUMMER.
THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS THE TAN LINE
I think thats the best part about full finger gloves.. or gloves period
The tan line looks pretty damn wicked if ya ask me

PS...You are one funny SOB Swirly God of Bikes

A

Anonymous

Who drives with gloves?? post #14
THANKS HIGHBINDER I AM STARTING TO LIKE YOU :lol:

W

Wynex

Who drives with gloves?? post #15
Swirly is Banned now

Sorry Swirly God of Bikes... but you are banned now.. we do not allow users to insult other users or use insulting words

Your bmx-board team

A

Anonymous

Who drives with gloves?? post #16
i dont see why swirly was banned from the site. all he did was tell the truth except for calling people names in my opinion. cant u guys just censor all that and let him stay on here. i think he was pretty good at answering questions that werent really dumb.

A

Anonymous

Who drives with gloves?? post #17
oh yeah and if u r going to ban people from this forum for name calling and whatever else dont u think that kyxpegsco should be banned too for saying stuff to swirly?

W

Wynex

Who drives with gloves?? post #18
He discriminated Denmark and users from Denmark... STUPID !!!

We wont allow any users to post such things...

A

Anonymous

Who drives with gloves?? post #19
well now u see u should be banned from this forum for calling me stupid. thats just like what u said earlier we do not allow users to insult other users or use insulting words. it is really hard to not do something like that when they r being really dumb isnt it?

K

kyxpegsco

Who drives with gloves?? post #20

thanks wynex i really appriciate your help, i like mods that do something for the forum.

New Topics