Who can do a turndown?

• Discuss Who can do a turndown? in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Who can? I think they are one the coolest looking tricks. How much air do you need for one? Are they hard? -Rippin ...
  • Tags bike bmx turndown
R

Rippin92RS

Who can do a turndown? post #1
Who can? I think they are one the coolest looking tricks. How much air do you need for one? Are they hard?

-Rippin

E

evanc

Who can do a turndown? post #2
You need about ye much air and they're |-------| <-that hard.

I

infantry43RIDER

Who can do a turndown? post #3
:lol:

they weren't to hard for me...they look awesome...ive seen some riders do them out of bunnyhops so its not like you need tons of air to do them...but yea to learn it would prolly be best to ride some trails and shit like that..

O

oibmxpunx

Who can do a turndown? post #4
i can do them thay arent that hard thay take a lot of time and pracits to make them look good as far as hight gose u need to be 3-5 feet over the lip of what your doing them on

R

Rippin92RS

Who can do a turndown? post #5
oibmxpunx said:
i can do them thay arent that hard thay take a lot of time and pracits to make them look good as far as hight gose u need to be 3-5 feet over the lip of what your doing them on
Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Do your legs ever get in the way of the bars? Should I just try little bit, little more, etc until I can do a whole one? That's how I learned one handers, footers, etc.

-Rippin

O

oibmxpunx

Who can do a turndown? post #6
try to get ur bike stright up and down and turn ur bars with ur body and ur bars will not get in the way

O

oibmxpunx

Who can do a turndown? post #7
and dont for get to kick out the back of ur bike so it looks good

R

Rippin92RS

Who can do a turndown? post #8
oibmxpunx said:
and dont for got to kick out the back of ur bike so it looks good
I can't help it! Every time I turn the bars, the back end whips out. Geuss I'll try going straight up like you said.

-Rippin

I

infantry43RIDER

Who can do a turndown? post #9
yea the backend is supposed to be under you...you are supposed to kick it out and be vertical...looks good.

E

evanc

Who can do a turndown? post #10
Kick it to the opposite side you spin. Basically, try doing a three, but rotate around your bike, leaving the backend in place.

S

sr71racer

Who can do a turndown? post #11
the hard part is changing it up and style

New Topics