which rims

• Discuss which rims in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i am buying a new wheel at end of the month but dont know what rim to get it built onto maby the sun big city or alex supra g any ideas cheers ...
Z

zedbot

which rims post #1
i am buying a new wheel at end of the month but dont know what rim to get it built onto maby the sun big city or alex supra g
any ideas
cheers

RuLe

RuLe

which rims post #2
im getting a alex G i will take some pics for you ok?

I

infantry43RIDER

which rims post #3
ill just list some good wheels..these are my opinions.
oh and these would be customs...ill post some wheelsets later.

- Odyssey Hazard Lite
-- front hub if you aren't to hard on the front get a odyssey vandero 3/8 or if you are hard on the front then either a odyssey hazard or primo pro front or profile ss front 14mm
--- rear hub...primo cassette or for lite weight odyssey lite cassette

- Primo Hula Hoop (same hub choices for the rest of the rims)
- Odyssey 7k (only for light weight...not as strong as the hazard)
- Sun Big City
- Alex triple walls (any of them are super strong)

almost forgot about the wheelsets...
odyssey makes great wheelsets...hazard lites come with the hubs and stuff like that.
search around www.danscomp.com or www.albes.com

O

oibmxpunx

which rims post #4
odyssey 7k rims

I

ieatcrayons

which rims post #5
dont get hazards

i just got sun 4-plays biatches

I

infantry43RIDER

which rims post #6
oibmxpunx said:
odyssey 7k rims
have to remember this rim is not completely as strong as most rims out there...its a good front rim though.

L

LuMpY

which rims post #7
Buy Atomic.

F

federal_rider12

which rims post #8
yeah out of both of those id say big city for sure but atomlab is awesome and those 7ks like i said before r hazard lites without the extra middle support so they arent nearly as strong but are lighter and duralectras r hazard lites with an anodized black color so its a waste of money but for me im stickin with my demolitions unless i can get ahold of those atomlab trailkings

M

Mr_Shrapnel

which rims post #9
yeah, i think that the demolitions are a great all round rim, plus they are not tall - which i like cos its easy to get tires on and off that way. also if they are too heavy you can just drill them, and lose some weight without losing much strength (as long as the holes are not too big)

L

LuMpY

which rims post #10
*cough* Trailpimps *cough* :rock:

O

oibmxpunx

which rims post #11
infantry43RIDER said:
oibmxpunx said:
odyssey 7k rims
have to remember this rim is not completely as strong as most rims out there...its a good front rim though.
im useing them on front and back

I

infantry43RIDER

which rims post #12
you ride dirt though mostly don't you?

New Topics