which rim?

• Discuss which rim? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; pick one that is good for dirt ...
  • Tags bike dirt

best double wall for dirt

• hazardlite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • demolition low wall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

trailkillerje

which rim? post #1
pick one that is good for dirt

E

EPMD

which rim? post #2
im not too sure but i think the hazard would do fine

F

federal_rider12

which rim? post #3
they will all do fine for dirt but if you move onto street and stuff demolition or big city will work extremely well. i definitely know demolition will becuase they have taken all the abuse ive put on them but i had to buy a new back wheel since my demolition needed all new spokes, crashed on it too much and cement ledge did some heavy damage to the wheel but no damage to the rim!!!!!, but they demolition to me is light and extremely strong and its not a huge pain to remove and put on tires, although i did struggle a bit when trying to remove my old tire from them but it had a super stiff sidewall so it wouldnt budge

L

leon_luxton

which rim? post #4
harzard lite rim will be best for you..i so want a NEW and BETTER wheelset..only if i had the moneys for it :cry: ah well my bike is super light anyways now so wheels will make it so much lighter so i aint in to big a rush :wink:

M

Mr_Shrapnel

which rim? post #5
i know sun is not rider owned, a i love rider owned companies, but i have to say the sun big city, as it is very strong, has a low rotating weight, so will actually feel quite simelar to a hazard lite when on your bike, is very wide so will protect against puntures, and has a low wall which means that it will not be hard work getting the tiress on and off.

@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

which rim? post #6
what rim is better:hazard lite or the demolition

F

federal_rider12

which rim? post #7
demolition

RuLe

RuLe

which rim? post #8
i said hazard lite

heard they where good but i dont no with the other rims

F

federal_rider12

which rim? post #9
i second myself for the demolitions :lol: get the demolitions ive riden them and they still go. been riden for more then 3 years and i wasnt the first to use them!!! super strong rims no flaws no problems for a long time hell maybe never!!!

B

brokenspoke

which rim? post #10
if you cant pick get one of each. heh. I personaly like the demolition cause they take the beatings i give. seems like they are about the same. pick which one you like better and go with it

F

federal_rider12

which rim? post #11
alright score another for demolitions :D

S

sandmriderbmx

which rim? post #12
i ride street and i have big citys, their really meant to be street rims, im not sure about dirt though

New Topics