which one

• Discuss which one in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; which one is stronger? odyssey hazard lite or the primo hulahoop ...
@

@:::BMXdevil:::@

which one post #1
which one is stronger?
odyssey hazard lite or the primo hulahoop

M

Mr_Shrapnel

which one post #2
hoola hoop, no contest.

F

FOL

which one post #3
product/technique section -> MOVED

I

infantry43RIDER

which one post #4
@

which one post #5
are you all sure?

I

infantry43RIDER

which one post #6
i am pretty sure man...although they are decently close.

S

Super S***

which one post #7
well if you goin for toughness then that new odessy rim looks good, cant remember the name though............. um.......... oh yeah, the duralectra, looks though

I

infantry43RIDER

which one post #8
dude...the dulraltra or whatever is just a hazard lite rim basically...but its black with the braking power or a chrome rim.

F

federal_rider12

which one post #9
man you might as well ask about all rims! :lol: demolition sun 4-play sun bfr odyssey hazard lite primo hula hoop, wow but i do have to say out of primo and odyssey id get the odyssey since after a kid where i use to live completely wrecked a pair of hula hoops in 2 weeks and he cant ride at all. i dont trust primo any more

I

infantry43RIDER

which one post #10
those are like super rare cases man...you can't compare that to the mainstream of people that run hula hoops.

F

federal_rider12

which one post #11
maybe but i dont take the chance no more and primo parts have disappointed me, so i dont buy their stuff no more and after seeing those rims, it made me turn away in a heart beat. but thats things ive seen and primo parts have always sucked for me

M

Mr_Shrapnel

which one post #12
the hazrard lite have a very very good strength to weight ratio, i know because i run them, but he was not asking what rims were "nicer" he was asking what rims were stronger. the hoola hoops ARE stonger without a doubt.

F

federal_rider12

which one post #13
yeah so thats why i went with odyssey rim because i believe its stronger, because no rim should get totally bent by someone who doesnt do anything big at all. he does small jumps and there is nothing he could have done to bend them. so i do have to go with odyssey, not because they are nicer, because i believe thay are stronger

@

which one post #14
how about the super7x arayas they are light and they say they are as strong as primo's or aint that true

L

leon_luxton

which one post #15
go for the ody hazard light...lighter and just as strong and ya wont regret it man :D

O

oibmxpunx

which one post #16
leon_luxton said:
go for the ody hazard light...lighter and just as strong and ya wont regret it man :D

F

federal_rider12

which one post #17
@:::BMXdevil:::@ said:
how about the super7x arayas they are light and they say they are as strong as primo's or aint that true
to me yeah because i dont see the hula hoops good, i have a pair of 7x, got a really nice size dent in the side because the walls arent very thick but it probably be fine for the front. heres a set up that could be good araya 7x front and araya himiko(rb-j1) rear. i want to run sun bfr front and keep my sun 4-play rear but i cant give up my demolitions they are too awesome.

7x light but not strong

New Topics