Which crank should I get???

• Discuss Which crank should I get??? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hi all, I have been riding for about a month now and decided it was time to buy a new crank and put my current 1pcers down the gutter. :D I... ...
  • Tags cranks
D

daveashton2003

Which crank should I get??? post #1
Hi all,

I have been riding for about a month now and decided it was time to buy a new crank and put my current 1pcers down the gutter. :D

I have two in mind, the....
DNA Sealed Evil 3pc
OR
FSA Pig Sealed.

Both cranks are forged, which is a shame, but my budjet can't take me any further (tubular) as I have just bought a new frame which cost me quite a bit and my 1pcers are beggining to fault which doesn't allow me time to save up & buy a tubular. :oops:

Any advice helping me to choose would be gratefully accepted, although try and show me the pro's and con's, rather than just "bashing :!: " which ever one you don't like.

Thanks,
Fellow BMXer,
Dave

415fsxrules

Which crank should I get??? post #2
either one will be better then which u are running now

D

daveashton2003

Which crank should I get??? post #3
Yes :)

To that I agree, but which would be better?

I want to consider strength, reliability and weight (lower the better) & as I haven't had much expeirience with either of the products I can't really analyze for myself.

R

rage2k3

Which crank should I get??? post #4
Remember you pay for quality.

D

daveashton2003

Which crank should I get??? post #5
Very similar price. :?

R

rage2k3

Which crank should I get??? post #6
I guess, since you're straped for cash. Buy the cheeper one. then save up for a better one. I know that advice isn;t that good but, it's the best I can do. It's you money, so it's you choice ultimately.

D

daveashton2003

Which crank should I get??? post #7
Has anybody got a preference?

G

Which crank should I get??? post #8
arite bud, if i wer u ad buy d FSA Pig cranks, DNA 1s r shite, sorted fella

K

Kaps

Which crank should I get??? post #9
well...

save up a bit more and get some hooked up shit

E

evanc

Which crank should I get??? post #10
If you're limited to those, get Profiles.

New Topics