which bmx should i choose? help me!

• Discuss which bmx should i choose? help me! in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; if you could choose between a 2nd handed: ---------------------- -dragonfly one usa, for with the cuurent exchange rate :lol: i pay 220 Euro... ...
  • Tags bmx parts
C

casperh

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #1
if you could choose between a 2nd handed:

----------------------
-dragonfly one usa, for with the cuurent exchange rate :lol:
i pay 220 Euro = 274.846 US Dollar and which was new
350 Euro = 437.255 US Dollar
pic-->

specs-->
[ÑBÑÇÑuÑ}Ñë ÑèÑ{ÑÉÑÅÑ|ÑÖÑpÑÑÑpÑàÑyÑy]: 3-6 Ñ}ÑuÑÉÑëÑàÑuÑr
[ÑOÑàÑuÑ~Ñ{Ñp]: 4
[ÑPÑ|ÑêÑÉÑç]: ÑWÑEÑNÑ@
[ÑMÑyÑ~ÑÖÑÉÑç]: ÑBÑRÑE ÑRÑ\ÑPÑEÑSÑRÑ`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ÑOÑÑÑxÑçÑr]: ÑAÑ@ÑJÑK ÑNÑ@ 2-3 ÑMÑEÑRÑ`ÑWÑ@!!!!!!!
[ÑQÑuÑwÑyÑ} ÑèÑ{ÑÉÑÅÑ|ÑÖÑpÑÑÑpÑàÑyÑy]: ÑB Ñ^ÑKÑRÑSÑQÑIÑMÑ@ÑLÑ]ÑNÑ\ÑV ( ÑBÑKÑLÑ_ÑXÑ@Ñ` DIRT STREET FLATLAND ÑUÑQÑIÑQÑ@ÑJÑD ÑI ÑSÑP ÑI ÑSÑD
( i could only find Russian specs :lol:

---------------------------------

-haro f4
i pay 300 Euro = 374.790 US Dollar and it was in shop 325 Euro = 406.023 US Dollar
pic-->

specs-->
FRAME New F-Series full Chromoly.
FORK Haro Straight Shooter Full Crmo
HEADSET TH Power Pro Aheadset 1 1/8"
CRANKS Haro Sub-C Tubular Crmo 3-Piece 175mm
WHEELS Haro Alex Y-22 48h Alloy w/ 14mm Hollow Crmo Axle
BRAKES Tektro Alloy U-Brake w/Sticky Pads F & R. Tektro Alloy w/Reach Adjust
EXTRA'S Steel Grooved Pegs
-----------------

which one would you choose?

F

FlawlessBMXr

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #2
prolly the second one. but if u go to www.bmx-test.com they might have that frame on there. and then u can look up the other parts too. im not a haro person, but i like that second one.

C

casperh

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #3
why did you like it?

M

Mr_Shrapnel

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #4
get the dragonfly it has some real good parts on it, put a 3 piece on and your set. plus its rider owned. haro dont deserve any business, the *** sellouts.

C

Caris

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #5
Draogfly no question.

C

casperh

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #6
thanks

S

slappyslapnuts

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #7
err if it was not for bob haro freestyle prob wouldnt exist... Also bob haro started it so it is rider owned.

I

infantry43RIDER

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #8
true...

but Dragonfly is my pick.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #9
yeah, we all know that bob haro was one of the originators, and really started rider owned companies, im not disputing that, and bob is the man, all I am saying is that haro (not necessarily bob) is a sell out company. I did not say that haro has and always will suck, they don't, and we all have to thank haro for quite a bit, but there is no denying that, at the moment haro does kind of suck, and they are sell outs.

C

casperh

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #10
Mr_Shrapnel said:
get the dragonfly it has some real good parts on it, put a 3 piece on and your set. .
im not too technical , can anione explain this?

F

federal_rider12

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #11
i would definitely say the dragonfly even though its used i still think its way better the frame and fork is way better but i dont know about the other parts but those are always upgradeable and rideable right now and the haro i see has horrible parts and the frames arent that good i strongly detest haro i believe in my mind they are beginners bikes same with mosh you can get both for cheap with what are suppose to be expensive good parts but i dont like either companies parts nore frames so...........

get the dragonfly

I

infantry43RIDER

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #12
casperh said:
Mr_Shrapnel said:
get the dragonfly it has some real good parts on it, put a 3 piece on and your set. .
get some 3 peice cranks (profiles, RNC, Odyssey...)

S

slappyslapnuts

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #13
Get the haro it comes with 3pc , so you wont have to spend 100 on a good pair of cranks, also the haro is pretty sweet (screw all you HARO ARE SELLOUTS even though if it wasnt for bob haro you wouldnt be freestyle riding)

I

infantry43RIDER

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #14
i would have just started it.
of course.

F

federal_rider12

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #15
yeah just because bob started it doesnt mean someone esle wouldnt have there were probably other guys out there doing the same thing but didnt get known for starting it

its just like saying what would of happend if ford didnt start making cars?? well duh a guy from another country started before him but didnt get known till later on

S

slappyslapnuts

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #16
yes but it wouldnt of got so off the ground if it was not for him, people moan about him being a sellout cos he got rich of bmxs? You saying companys like standard fly arent rich... they just make videos of like ghetto comps to make it look like they are in touch with everyone

C

casperh

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #17
infantry43RIDER said:
casperh said:
Mr_Shrapnel said:
get some 3 peice cranks (profiles, RNC, Odyssey...)
i mean i dont know the difference between a 1pc crank and a 3pc crank :? is it lighter, better more expensive etc?

I

infantry43RIDER

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #18
a one piece cranks just uses a solid one piece design that runs from one crank around through the bottom bracket and to the other crank arm.

a three piece design is just that...three peices..you got the two crank arms and the bottom bracket shit.

there is the difference...a three piece is technically better and stronger and some are lighter yes.
but they do cost WAY WAY more...of course it is worth it to the max because they can hold up to more abuse than a one piece setup.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #19
.....to the max....

C

casperh

which bmx should i choose? help me! post #20
to the stars..uuh..i mean to the max and beyond.
beam me up scotty

New Topics